Chapter 11

I sit comfortably outside still drinking my watered down drink from Starbucks waiting for Alyssa when I see her trudging towards me. "Hey, did you know about Anna's hate towards you" I instantly sit up correctly and give her a confused look "Anna hates me" Alyssa nods her head taking the seat right in front of me. "Do you know why, I mean I haven't done anything to her" Alyssa looks at me and opens her mouth to speak but her boyfriend Bryce comes up behind her and covers her eyes she smirks and smiles "guess who" Bryce says teasingly "hmmm huh Anderson is that you" she uses his last name cutely. "Aw how'd you know" he uncovers her eyes and kisses her gently on the lips. "Aw you guys are so cute, now can we get back to the subject a with out any more mush mush" I giggle "oh stop when Cody gets here it'll be a total mush party" she says causing everyone to laugh "oh my how'd you know, but anyways how'd you find out about Anns's sudden feelings" I say getting more serious taking another sip of my double chocolaty chip frappė. "Well she just came out with it and when I brought up your name she got really annoyed, at first I thought she didn't like Cody then I was all like ok tell me who you don't like and she looked at me and was like oh I hate Kate and then I was like I'm telling her just so you know the she threatened to be my worst nightmare". I look at her stunned then get an idea " wow I can't believe that bitch I know why she hates me" Alyssa laughs "yeah sure why" I cock my head to the right "I think someone likes my boyfriend" Alyssa smiles and I look over to Bryce who looks confused as hell. "That actually made since cause when I was with her she almost said his name she was all like all I want to do is be with co and the she stopped her sentence". "Thanks Alyssa you can mush mush with Bryce now I need to work something out" I get up from the table and walk away texting Cody

Cody

Me-hey can we take a rein check for Starbucks today I need to deal with some business

Cody-aw I was looking forward to our cute Starbucks date :(

Me- you're so cute me too but were gonna have to do it some other time I'll talk to you tonight okay

Cody-okay I love you

Me- I love you too <3

Cody and I started dating like a month ago and were still at the honey moon phase but Alyssa and Bryce have been dating for like three years now and they defiantly are still at the honey moon phase but it's totally cute. I arrive at Anna's house and knock on the door. "Hi" Anna says as she opens the door "hey Alyssa invited you to Starbucks to why didn't you come" I ask already knowing I just wanted to hear something from her "I'm not in the mood for Starbucks today" I look at her usually she invites me in but now I have to ask if I can come in,wow. "So can I come in" she looks me up and down then rolls her eyes "Kate today really isn't a good day to hang so you should just leave" I furrow my eyebrows "no Anna I'm not leaving I need to talk to you and I want to do this today" I say sounding a little frustrated. "Kate today isn't good, now leave" "and I gave you my answer about leaving I said no now can we talk" she gives me the evil eye and shuts the door. "Anna open up we need to talk" she opens the door just a little bit "I said no" she comes out of her house and closes the door behind her "Kate leave" "Anna I just wanna talk" "KATE I DONT WANNA TALK SO LEAVE MY FUCKIN HOUSE NOW" she shoves me causing me to fall hitting my wrist a little to hard. I wince in pain "wow Anna whats gotten into you" she looks at me turns around and I snap I quickly get up and shove her even harder than she did "KATE STOP IT" "why should I stop when your the one who started it" she looks at me "is that how you play it Kate, I will kill you" I gape widely tears beating at the back of my eyes "now Kate I want you to listen carefully, fuck off bitch" I turn and walk away "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS ANNA" I shout at her as I walk away "WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG" she yells back. Tears slowly escaping my eyes. I can't believe she just went that far.

I enter my house completely sobbing mom leaving a note saying to pack some of my things up. My mom and I are getting me a small house because she doesn't want me to be here when her and her new boyfriend start living together. I'm eighteen anyways so I guess it's time to start looking. I go to my room and completely lash out throwing any memories of Anna away when I hear the doorbell ring. I sniffle and open the door "what" I say gritting my teeth. "What no hello or hey"Anna says sarcastically "you don't deserve one now why are you here" I ask basically spitting my words. "Well first can I come in" I look at her disgusted she wants me to let her in the safety of my home after what she just did. "No, you can stand outside can't you, I've seen you do it in p.e." I say through my gritted teeth. "Kate please I thought about what you said and we do need to talk" I roll my eyes and let her in closeting the door behind her trying to be the better person. Anna goes to sit down on the couch but I stop her "oh no you're not sitting there you can sit on the floor like I did when you pushed me" she gives me a look "really Kate maybe your face should meet the door just like mine did when YOU pushed ME" " wanna talk to me like that in my house i can make arrangements for your face to meet the floor". "You know what fuck you I'm leavening" she walks towards the door " good less germs" "oh really I don't see you saying that when Cody comes over"I give her a smirk finally getting my answer " is that what this is about, Cody" she looks at me walking back tot the living room and sitting on the floor "yes Kate I need to tell you something" I sigh with relief knowing that I'm gonna get the truth " you can sit on the couch now" I say warmly. She smiles and sit on the couch where I join her " ok so when you were absent on the last week of school Cody and I hung out" I nod my head " and I developed a thing for him and now whenever I see you two together it crushes me" i give her an apologetic look "Anna you could've just told me it not a big deal does the boyfriend you want have to be Cody" she smiles "no" and I grin widely at her " ok so Blake O'Connor just got dumped by his girlfriend" Anna's smile turns into a grin "you can set me up with Blake O'Connor" "mmmmmhhhhhhmmmm" "Kate I'm really sorry about today" I give ghost of a smile "Anna you know I don't wanna be your friend anymore cause I don't trust you now" she smiles at me "does this mean were at least frenamies" I give her a look and smile "yeah now get out, bitch" I say jokingly knowing were obviously were still friends and I lead her out of my house shutting the door behind her when my phone starts ringing. I check my caller ID and smile it's Cody and I answer it .

"Hello"

"Hey I've got some movies want me to come over so we can watch"

"Yeah sure but I'll probably fall asleep"

"I don't mind just as long as I'm with you"

"Aw you're so cute can I invites Alyssa and Bryce too"

"Aw I wanted it to be just us but yeah I guess it'll be fun that's all the people were inviting right"

"You know I don't have to invite them right"

"I mean if you want to go for it I just want to spend time with you"

" yeah I'm defiantly not inviting them not inviting them now besides it'd be cute just you and I"

"Yep well I be there in a couple of minuets so don't fall asleep without me"

"Okay I won't"

"Kay I love"

"I love you too"

When Cody arrive I already have some popcorn made and he follows me to my room. I put in the Titanic and cuddle up to Cody already feeling really tired. Just when Jack gets his tickets to go onto the titanic I fall asleep listening to Cody's soft heart beat. "I love you" I hear Cody whisper into my ear just as I start to enter a wonderful slumber.

Hi so I hope this chapter was long cause it certainly was for me and plus it's really lat I fact I'll give you the time I'm writing this at, it is 12:43. And I really just want to read it'll probably be awhile till my next update but I hoped you like this thank you to