Prologue

We currently see inside a hole in Mount Rushmore, a teenager with brown hair and green eyes. He wore a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and a green jacket with a black circle on the left breast with the number 10 emblemed on it.

And on his left wrist was a gauntlet like device with an hour glass symbol, this was Ben Tennyson. Known far and wide in the universe for his heroic deeds with the ability to change into any alien species. And save those who need it.

Recently Ben had defeated one of his most powerful enemies named Vilgax, a monstrous war lord known as the conquerer of ten worlds. He had absorbed the power of an inter dimensional demon like beast named Daigon.

But even with that power he couldn't succeed in his plans for universal domination. Some how even against the power of a god Ben had triumphed over his enemy.

As of right now he is celebrating his victory with his cousin, friend, girlfriend and the creator of his previous device called the Omnitrix. The alien named Azmuth had created a sword that held unlimited power called Escalon.

And had given Ben the complete Omnitrix, though the hero thought things would go his way. Something odd had happened, one that had changed the course of history.

"The Nomnitrix?" Ben said in anticipation, "the Omnitrix, I've been working on it since you got the prototype six years ago" Azmuth replied. Just then a portal opened, and out of it came numerous people, a few kids.

This had been the Council of Infinite Tens, a collection of people who had joined together to form a society to help Ben Tennysons throughout the multiverse. Specifically they were the sons and Daughters of an alternate Ben Tennyson who was multiplied and scattered to various universes. The girl in-front with the red hair that ended in brown tips with heterochromia was Ezra Verdona Titania Tennyson. The founder and leader of the Council, she spoke up first.

"As exciting as this day is I have something to say" she said, everyone had taken notice of them. "We are the Council of Infinite Tens, it is our mission to help numerous Ben 10s throughout different universes and assist them when necessary" she said. Ben's red headed cousin Gwen was the first to speak "and I'm guessing that happens a lot" she said.

To which Ben frowned, Ezra just made a small giggle "yes but never from the same Ben. Once or twice maybe, but still it wouldn't be wise to insult our father" she said.

"Wait father?" Ben inquired "in addition we are also the children of many alternate Ben Tennysons, it's nice to see you as always" Ezra explained. The brown haired girl with six green eyes and lower half of a spider smirked then quipped "Daddy" she said with a coy smirk.

That made Ben blush like crazy, his girlfriend Julie spoke up "Uh... is there any chance that. That any of you... are my daughters or sons?" She asked blushing. "Sorry we come from Ben's who were sent to different universes, but we do have a monitor that has those Ben's who did have children with you Miss Julie" Ezra said giving her a tablet.

It had shown many Ben's who married Julie's and had children which made said girl erupt steam from her head with an shocked/red face and pass out. "Just so we're clear how much on good terms are Julie and me in your worlds?" Ben asked.

The boy with orangish brown hair and cool green eyes named Mathew then winced "they range from friends... to keep them away from your wives/our mother's as necessary" he said. The hero paled "Anyway, we have not come here to provide assistance. Rather to offer an opportunity" the spider girl Charolette explained.

"What kind?" Ben's best friend Kevin asked. "For a long time there have been universal destabilizations, allowing worlds to touch and exchange their information and or anything else with each other. And most of the time it's with universes that need something and another can spare, and a lot of times those universes had Ben in them" Ezra explained.

"Like with our dad, he was split up and sent to multiple universes to help them through their times of need. And now we're asking you" Charolette said, "wait to go to another universe?! But I already..." Ben was cut off by a boy with antennas named James. "Relax we're not asking you to leave your universe" he said, then the girl with black hair next to him named Xylene spoke up "yes actually we were asking if we could split you and send that Ben to another universe" she said.

The hero was shocked to hear that, but had nodded "sure, besides if a world needs a hero then I'm willing to give it one" he declared as Julie stood up a little wobbly. "There's the Ben we all know an love" she said, "oh and not to worry Miss Julie, in this universe you will have a little Ben growing inside you. Enjoy your life future miss Tennyson" Charolette spoke again making her and Ben blush madly.

"Charolette!" Xylene scolded, "what it's true" she defended, "anyway before we actually replicate you we'd like to give you an upgrade to your complete Omnitrix" the brown haired red tipped girl Kelly said as the Ultimatrix fell out of a portal in her hands.

She then walked over to him and fiddled with the complete Omnitrix "I'm installing back the Hyper Evolution function, adding in the master control and finally that flaw in Azmuth's design" she explained. Azmuth then scoffed "a flaw there is no flaw in my design" the pompous alien retorted.

"Azmuth! Your design has a flaw, when Ben slams down on the Omnitrix's faceplate it makes the system skip a transformation like how a CD skips a song" Kelly retorted. "So that's why I get the wrong transformation" Ben realized "I expected more dexterity out of those fat fingers he had" Azmuth muttered.

"They don't look that fat to me" Ben said looking at his fingers, I have the same hands as Dad and they look fine" the brown haired red tipped boy next to Ezra named Ken commented. Then looked at his hands "then again I may have mom's hands" he said seeing as his fingers looked more feminine than the average male.

Kevin snickered at that, "Speaking of mom's, who's your mother anyway?" Gwen asked. "Ezra Scarlet" he, Ezra and Kelly answered, "we all came from the same mother" Kelly said now installing the hyper evolution function.

"Interesting" Julie inquired Kelly then cheered "Okay it's done!" She said backing away as the Omnitrix flashed. "Repairs and flaw corrected" it spoke, "cool so when do we?.... GAH?!" Ben exclaimed as e suddenly shot a duplicate of himself out. "Well this is both cool and weird" Both Tennysons said observing each other.

"Oh wow" Julie muttered, James rolled his eyes "anyways, are you ready to head out?" Ezra asked as the portal opened. The other Ben had nodded, "fair well" he said as he walked into the portal.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Ben asked, "probably. So long as he keeps his business in his pants and out of any other girls!" James exclaimed then fell back laughing. Everyone was confused until they understood his innuendo and the council had turned red and started chasing him.

"Oh man, I'm probably gonna get killed but it was well worth it!!" He laughed as he ran.