Best Friends are Forever

For the next 9 months we never left each other's sides. We grew closer together and became inseparable. I found out i was having a girl, and she was having one too! We moved in together, we created our nursery together. Without any men by our sides.

On November 14th I gave birth to my daughter. I never knew i could love someone so much. It was the happiest day of my life.

Willow Anne Garcia  

I was the first to have a baby. Sofia was due on the 20th of November. Whilst i was still in my newborn bubble she was preparing for the day of her daughter's arrival. 

On the November 18th, Sofia went  into labour. I was there for her, through her while pregnancy and birth. 

Quinn Isobel Lopez 

She had a gorgeous daughter who resembled her immensely. Sofia soon fell ill. The doctors said she would have to stay in hospital for a while, i was scared.

They put her into a coma, they told me it would be best for her. I stayed in the hospital from the start of the day till the end of visiting hours. I didn't say much, i just watched her hoping that at any second she would wake up and be ok.  

On the 7th of December her heart stopped. 

My best friend, Sofia Lopez. Had gone. 

She had gone to the place of the good, away from all the struggles of earth. 

For a month after she died i didn't speak to anyone, i adopted Quinn as my own and tried to live on. Sofia seemed to be with me, every step of my day. I never felt that she was alone up there. She was always right beside me, always watching me look after her daughter.