Destiny's Café

I dropped the girls at Keith's house, I asked him to take them to school so i could finish some paperwork. 

Once i had done it all and filed it neatly, my perfectionism gets the better of me. I then remembered about my meet up with Lucas. I was now regretting my decision. I really didn't want to see him, the way he had treated me by blocking me out of his life when i needed him. I had no parents to support me, if Sofia hadn't have come to her senses i would be in a totally different situation. Maybe even without Willow, or Quinn. What was i doing?

I was ready to cancel on him and come up with some lame excuse when he texted me. 

'I know it might be awkward and I'm sorry for what i did. I just want to talk. I don't expect anything' 

I smiled reading the message, for a moment he reminded me of how he used to be. I shook my head trying to fade away the thoughts. I decided i wouldn't put much effort into my appearance to show that I couldn't care less about him. 

I wore a tartan button-up top and tight blue jeans. I wore my usual brown boots and my favourite necklace, it used to be Sofia's; it was a gold feather, engraved on the back it said: 

Sofia Marie Lopez ~9.16.1996~

I closed the chain and it hung delicately on my neck. I then brushed my hair so it was like it was yesterday when we met. I applied some foundation, bronzer and blush, light mascara and some lip balm. I grabbed my brown purse and left. 

Whilst i was driving there i saw Jess' car driving the girls to school. They didn't notice me but i waved hoping they would. I laughed as i saw them hopping into school. Then the traffic lights changed, i had to drive away. It wasn't long before i arrived at the cafe. I walked in, i didn't see anyone i recognised so i bought some Scones and a hot chocolate and found a seat. I waited for at least 10 minutes. I continuously checked my phone hoping to see a message saying he cancelled. I could feel my anxiety heating up. 

I then caught a glimpse of a handsome man walking into the cafe. I gasped, realising it was him. He smiled at me and sat down at my table. 

"It's been a while Camila." He said.

"Yeah it has. But who's fault was that?" I said, i wasn't going to let him think that what he did was ok.

"Can we not go into that?" He replied. I scoffed, seriously?

"So you mean i should just drop the fact that you left me when i was having your baby?" I sighed, shaking my head in disgust and disbelief.

"No. No i dont mean that-" He began

"No you mean that i should just let it slide and completely forgive you right?" I couldn't believe what he was suggesting.  

"Come on you know i dont mean that!" He said, slightly raising his voice. 

"No! I dont know! I hardly know you! Because you left me." I replied, the anger inside me raising.

"Ok fine. I admit i made some mistakes-" He said. By that point i couldn't take it anymore.

"Some? SOME?!" I shouted, i stood up quickly and banged the table. Everyone was looking at us. I could see the embarassment and anger fill Lucas' expression. 

"Im done with this!" I yelled grabbing my bag and coat and stormed out of the cafe dramatically.

"No puedo creer que realmente confié en él ugh" I whispered furiously under my breath. I slammed my car door as i got in. Unbeliveable. He couldn't be selfless for one conversation!