Chapter 7 Liam's Realization

I watched as Niall gripped Harry's shirt. His shoulders shaking as he cried into the blue cloth hugging Harry's torso. For some reason I got a naueseous feeling. I couldn't explain what exactly I felt. But I knee I wasn't happy Harry was caressing Niall. But I couldn't want it to be me. I really can't. Its almost like I- oh god..

I turned and dahsed away from the window, and down the corridor. Once I had made my way back to Gerard's room, I stopped before opening the door. Which creaked as I opened it.

"Gerard?"

"Yes Liam?" he said as he spun in his desk chair. "Are you alright? You look pale. "

"I'm fine. I just have a question." I said quickly. Almost to fast to understand. He nodded for me to continue. "Is it possible for a wolf to attach himself to another male?" I said quietly. "To mark the same gender?"

"I've heard of it happening before, but I've never really seen it happen. Why do you ask? "I just stared. He watched my eyes with a hardened look. Within seconds his eyes widened as he realized what I meant.

I knew what he was thinking as I turned around.

I ran. I ran back down the corridor. Stopping  as Harry's scent filled my lings. I was drawn to his room. I snapped back as I began to growl. My wolf was howling at me, but I shoved the feeling back and forced myself to my room. My heart was pounding as the last of his smell left my nose. I couldn't stand it. I growled and shoved my wolf back, along with the lump in my throat. Finally, I fell asleep.

**

I grabbed the arm of the sofa as Harry walked toward me. His eyes full of an unknown darkness. I watched as his eyes changed. His wolf pushing through. He crawled onto my lap. His growing claws digging into my chest. I watched him as he brought his mouth down to my neck. Biting the skin slightly.

He kissed my neck leaving a wet trail up my face. I watched him fiddle with my zipper. He looked up at me, smirking due to the fact I had a prodominent hard-on. He was taking forever so I bucked my hips upward. He facial expression made me chuckle.

He moved back to my neck as his hand made its way into my trousers. He tried to massrge me as he sucked on my neck. He pulled his hand away as I felt a sharp pain. Pulling away I say his canines had started to show. His face was covered in blood as he spat a chunk of skin out. Turning to me he grinned.

**

I sat up fast. Throwing myself around and feeling for a missing piece of my neck. I sighed as I realized it was only a dream.

"God. This is horid." I mumbled to myself.