Chapter 9 - Disappointment

I apologize for the long long wait, lovelies. I wanted to finish season 2 of Brothers on episode before I'd continue writing in here plus I'm pretty busy with school atm. This year my summer break will start already in May, so that's when I'll have more time to write. Hope you guys understand.

Also, please don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT :*.

* XoXo*

Panic filled me the moment I heard a knock on the door. What if somehow they could open the door? How would it look like when they'd enter and I'd be here laid out on his desk pantiless with my makeup smeared and my hair clinging to my face?

Caleb, however, looked relaxed and unaffected by what had just happened. He placed his arms around my waist and lifted me off the table, "Hide under the desk." He didn't have to tell me twice. I wanted to put my panties back on, but couldn't locate them. What if they're somewhere in his office? What if someone sees them?

The door creaked and I could hear Caroline's suspicious voice, "Mr. Cross. Is Aria still here?". I took in a deep breath and hoped she couldn't see me under his desk. "No, Ms. Winston left couple minutes ago. You must have just missed her."

"Alright. Well, if you see her again, could you tell her that I'm waiting for her in the school garden?".

"I'll let her know if I'll see her," said Caleb in an annoyed tone and shut the door. I crawled out from under the desk and tried to make myself look somewhat presentable.

"You look beautiful, stop worrying."

"What makes you think I was worried?", I ask while bending over to pick up my clothes. I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. I turned around and took a big step back to get some distance from him.

He was too fast for me to escape him. He took a bigger step closer and placed his hands on my waist.

"You have this cute little wrinkle between your eyebrows when you're overthinking things, plus you do this pouty thing with your lips."

"Did you just say that I have wrinkles?", I asked him while crossing my arms

"A tiny one right here, and it's cute", he said and gave me a kiss on my freakin' forehead. Forehead? Seriously?!?

"I need to go," I take another step back, trying to get some distance between us. I'm not the person I usually am when I'm with him. Or maybe this is the real me? Maybe I don't even know who I am anymore.

"Why? What's the rush?" he strokes my arm and gives me his puppy dog eyes. He moves his fingers so slow it's almost like a torture. I slide the mask of control back on and pretend like I'm not reminded of what just happened by the way his fingers were touching my skin.

He turns me around and bends me over his desk as if he could read my thoughts, "what were you just thinking about, Aria?"

He whispers into my ear and bites my earlobe.