Chapter I

It was another boring day for Fred underneath the Colorado airport watching U.S. citizens making sure nobody knows too much.

Fred's life was about to get a little more spicy when he was given a new assighnment.

"Hey what's up Mr. Fred Fredrickson!"

"Ahh Mr. Dawson I hear you have a new project for me."

"Yes!*claps hands together* You have done a great job at altering the reality inside all Target stores in order mind fuck the youth into submussion, so today you will be moved to the inside of the moon where you will watch over a group of teenagers that may have been mind fucked too hard and we need to make sure they don't turn into lizards." Mr. Dawson said with great enthusiasm.

Fred look at him like a dear in head lights  "Well Mr. Dawson, you don't really wanna move me to the moon unit do-do you??" He nervously laughed. "I'm surely unqualified for such a position and-and I-I could be much better helping Jerry secretly make sure Tanacon flunks in order to cover up-"

"Fred you are moving to that project period."

"No it's not like that-it's just that-oh, um- did I mention that you backward physiologic tactic you've been useing with you Youtube videos have been outstanding in controling people?!?"

"Have fun on your first day Mr. Fredrickson, I know you can do it." Mr. Dawson snapped his chetto dust covered fingers droping Fred's floppy ass through a worm hole that will take him to the center of the moon.

Mr. Dawson smirked at what he had done.  Being head of the 'F.ucking B.itches I.n-charge-of-everything' or the F.B.I ment he could manipulate the world into whatever situation he wanted, and sometimes that even ment he would manipulate the smallest of situations just so he could sit back and sip his deit coke to how it played out.

                                 -

"Shit." Fred muttered inside the freezing worm hole that began to detirerate his flesh as he knew what was so come would be much more uncomfortable.

Then exiting the hole Fred was dropped right on top of a beer bellied, middle aged man kocking him right into the floor, and into a very unfortanate position. It also wasn't just any middle aged man, it was the very one Fred was resenting.

Fred was face to face with the man's creppy uncle sunglases and George Lucas beard. "Frank..." Fred Grumbled.

"Fred." Frank said in his petty soccer mom hate voice.

They just stared in mutial hate on top of eacher until they felt the silmoltaniouas penis quench of eachother.

"Ew!" They said rolling their spherical bodies off the floor.

"Nice to see YOU again" Frank rolled his eyes."

"Yeah you too you arrogant asshat." Said Frec