Chapter 2

Death

"Today is the day!" I always told myself this. I never did it. I was to scared to do it. I always thought "what if I hurt Nate." I could never hurt him. I love him to much to do that to him. I really don't want to be here anymore. I just want to die. I can't live here anymore. No one loves me and no one wants me here. Like the mean kids at school say "You're so ugly that you should just kill yourself." I guess their wish is coming true tonight.

Maybe I shouldn't. NO. I will do it. I have to do it. I have to end it all tonight. Wait no maybe... *she picks up her phone and calls Nate. He doesn't answer.* I've got my answer. I'm gonna do it. Here and now. Nothing will stop me from doing what must be done. *She checks to make sure that there are no cars in the driveway. There's a bike. She doesn't recognize it so she continues with what she is doing.*

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kill myself, right now. How should I do it though? I'll take a bunch of pills. *She takes a minute to think.* No, that takes to long. What if I slit my wrist or my- *she pauses.* That would hurt to much. I wouldn't be able to go through with it. Maybe I should- Aha, I've got it. Ill hang myself. But from where?

All I have to do is get a rope. But where will I tie it? I don't have a huge stairwell, so I can't do it there. *Ivy walks outside.* where should I do it?

I'll tie it- here. Right on the balcony. *Ivy jumps and there's a knock at the door. It's Nate. No one answers so he goes to the back to see Ivy hanging there. He pulls her down and calls 911. She wakes up. The first person she sees is Nate.*