Chapter 4

Psych ward- Sophia

"I heard that the new girl is in here because she tried to commit suicide."-Jessica "Yeah, she clearly failed."-Emma

The two girls gossiping about Ivy's history don't notice the janitor around the corner whom can't keep his mouth shut.

The ward was already swarming with gossip about Ivy and her mistake. How is this already gotten around? "We do live in a small town. Word gets around faster then you'd think possible." I guess that is true about small towns. Word does travel pretty fast around here. That is determined by the severity of what happened.

"Hi, I'm Sophia." I'm Ivy "What are you in here for?" Attempted suicide. You? "I tried to overdose on pills in hopes to kill myself." Wow, sounds like we might get along well.

"Maybe we can get to know each other some more tomorrow." I'd really like that. "Maybe we can share how we ended up being admitted here." That might be a long conversation. "We do have all day to talk about it so I don't mind." Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Sophia. "Goodnight Ivy." The both of them left that little chat giggling to them self about Ivy's joke about tomorrow.

After the conversation between Sophia and Ivy, everyone admitted at the psych ward was called to their rooms to take their meds. Late at night is when the bad news surfaces. Good luck trying to keep your secrets hidden Sophia. The things Ivy doesn't know might hurt her more than she can imagine.