Chapter 3

Nate

"What the hell were you doing." Nate said to her and he didn't sound very happy for a guy that just saved a girls life. I was doing what was best for everyone until you came in and ruined it. "Why would killing yourself be what's best? Who said that you need to do that?" This time he questioned her but sounded almost sympathetic. All of the mean kids at school. Their not wrong. I should just kill myself. If you could let me go and let me get back to what I was doing then everything will be fine.

*Lights flashing red and blue and sirens blaring the police pull up to Ivy's house.*

One cut here, one cut there, no one will see, no one will care. One cut there, one cut here, never known love, only felt fear. "What do you mean by this Ivy?" Kill me, please. I'm begging you. "But why would I kill someone I love?" You love me? Ivy was so shocked that her jaw fell all the way to the ground.

"Ivy don't kill yourself. Stay for me, please." I know you're just saying that to get me to stop. You don't really love me, you just don't want to feel like you did nothing to stop me. *Before she gets the chance to escape his grip he kisses her.* "Ivy May Johnson, I love you." *She stares at him in amazement.* Please tell me you aren't lying. "Why would I lie to you Ivy." I've been waiting for you to say that since second quarter, last year. "Will you please stay, for me?" YES! *she squeals with excitement*

"Please realize I will help you through anything that happens, I promise." If you want me to go to an institution to help me get better I will do it. I hope you realize I'll be doing it for you. "All that I ask of you is that you get better."