bonus chapter / 1k special

' UTOPIA '
by han jisung and lee minho

-

scattered heartbeats and crushed feelings had defined atlanta. maybe a bit of pollution and constant cursing was present, as well. lucas wasn't entirely one for his own city, he preferred the big, bright, bustling cities with crowds of compact citizens. not a city with police sirens constantly circling his street.

school wasn't all that great, either, as expected. he always felt stereotypical and cliche when he said it, but he truly did hate school. the system was fucked up and was ran by old people who never liked the idea of new generations. lucas absolutely hated school - almost.

he hated a handful of students, some being nerds, jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, even the students who didn't have a label. but there was always one student he didn't mind, and he didn't know why.

that one hispanic girl who always sat silently and class made him realize that he didn't have a reason why he hated the majority of his school. she also made him realize that diversity was practically frowned upon.

she would walk into class with her head down and she would sit, and that would be the most amount of attention that would ever be drawn
to her. just simply her walking into class. lucas wondered about her, really.

he believed her name was fe, something in spanish that he did not know. she was different from anyone else, as cliche as it sounded. lucas had planned to get close to her.

the first time he was with her, he saw how she looked at things and how she took in the world. her eyes frantically scattered everywhere, like she had to see everything or something would happen. she was sat on a bench with her ankles crossed, and she was looking at the scenery of dulling flowers and dying grass. lucas wondered what she saw in it all. it wasn't until he really looked at the scenery that he saw what she saw - the cycle of life.

the second time he was with her, he was rather close. he could smell her, a scent that reminded him of the ocean. the salty nostalgia of the loud waves crashing against the wooden dock came to lucas' mind, and he swore that he fell in love for a quick moment.

the third time he was with her, he found their hands perfectly connected. her hands were small and thin, and were almost flawlessly smooth. her nails were well manicured, and her hand was cool and refreshing. lucas didn't want to ever let go.

the fourth time he was with her, he knew for sure he was in love. "i really like you, lucas," she had said. her voice dripped of sweet and cool and lack of use. lucas really admired it. "i really, really, really do." and he said the same to her.

the fifth time he was with her, they were all alone. the world surrounding them had disappeared into sweet nothingness and he could only see, smell, feel, and hear her. her hazel eyes, rosy smell, smooth hands, and soft breaths captivated him. without thinking too much about it, lucas leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, and he could taste nothing but her.

lucas was definitely, positively, for sure in love, and he had found his utopia in fe.