20. Date part 1

Summer's POV
I was getting all of my stuff from my locker when Freddy popped up. I smiled and said," Hi, Freddy!". He looked a little nervous I wonder why. He said," Hey, Summer! I was wondering if maybe you want to go on a date tonight?" My heart stopped and I immediately smiled and said," 100% yes Freddy!" And he looked relieved. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I said," Please text me when you will pick me up!" And I walked as calmly as I could and I walked up to Tomika who was talking to Larry and Zack and I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the janitors closet. I screamed and said," Freddy! Just! Asked! Me! Out! And he is going to text me the information! My house after school help me get ready!" Tomika looked shocked and said," okay chill I will!" I then took a deep breath and was able to not scream. And I walked out and finished getting my stuff from my locker and waited for Tomika to come and join me to go to my house.
Tomika's POV
     As Summer walked out I immediately ran to Zack who was at his locker. I saw Freddy walking away happily so I assumed he knew. " You know?" I asked him and he nodded his head. " So I will text you as soon as I know where they are going, okay!" I said and he nodded and I ran back to Summer. We walked to her house and when we walked in I pet Autumn and Winter a bit and Summer came in and said," We are going to A Wrinkle in Time and he is picking me up at 4:30 to go to the 5:00 showing. And after we are going to go to Pasta Palace. Meet me upstairs to come pick out my outfit!" I nodded and quickly texted Zack. I said to pick me up at Summer's 10 minutes after Freddy arrives. I run up stairs and Summer shoes me here outfit.

(White converse)We did her makeup and curled her hair and before we know it, it was 4:30 and we heard a knock on the door

(White converse)
We did her makeup and curled her hair and before we know it, it was 4:30 and we heard a knock on the door. Summer jumps down. I listened into there conversation. " Summer you look amazing!" I hear Freddy gush and Summer giggle and reply," You too!". They left and I immediately texted Zack so. I quickly changed into some of my clothes I had at Summer's

 I quickly changed into some of my clothes I had at Summer's

(All black converse)I fixed my hair in the mirror and before I knew it I heard a knock

I fixed my hair in the mirror and before I knew it I heard a knock. I jumped from the top of the stairs to the bottom of the stairs. And opened the door and their stood Zack. We headed on our way to sneak watch our best friends.
Freddy's POV
     When I picked up Summer she looked amazing. And when we where walking over she held my hand and it felt amazing and natural. We talked all the way and argued about who pays. We finally agreed to I but the tickets and Summer buys the snacks while I am in line getting tickets. Once we got there we went on our mission. I finished before her and she was still waiting on the popcorn. When I walked over she kissed me and I wondered why. When we where going into our theater she said," Don't get mad, but the concession stand boy was flirting with me even though I said I was on a date. So I kissed you to prove it." I was mad as we sat down. And Summer could she that. So she pulled me in and kissed me hard for a minute and I loved it. I can't believe I get to kiss Summer. We went to watching the movies, because the previews just started.
Zack's POV
    Me and Tomika did a got job sneaking in and out. We sat down just in time for the previews and Freddy and Summer had not seen use. I looked over at Tomika... she was so pretty. We watched the movie and it was pretty good. Coming from someone who read the book it did not at all follow the book, but it still was a super good movie. They cut characters and added some in and I didn't like that though. ( that is my actual spoiler free review of that movie in case you where wondering ) We where able to hide from Freddy and Summer and we slowly walked to Pasta Palace a few minutes after they left. We sat in a booth a bit behind them and ate and talked while watching them in the corner of our eyes. They where so cute together I wish that was me and Tomika. And then they where leaving and where about to see us, Tomika did a out of the blue thing...
To be continued...
Author's Note
    Hello Readers! I hope you liked this chapter! Do you like this to be continued stuff I have been doing? Update soon!
~ C