24. Together

Freddy
    Me and Zack had worked all night on our surprise for the girls. I was so happy with the turn out of it. Because now I can call this beautiful Summer mine. I love her so much and I can't imagine a future with anyone else besides her. For the rest of the week I was smiles and happiness. Me and Summer know go on double dates together with Zack and Tomika. I am so glad again that Summer's mine and hopefully, maybe she will be forever. But the future is the one to decide that and I hope the future ships Fremmer.
Tomika
     Me and Zack are finally together and I've never been happier! And I found out that not only are me and Zack going out, but Summer and Freddy are too! Apparently the boys worked together to get us the surprise and me and Summer loves it. I ate all of my chocolate in a very short amount of time for the amount of chocolate I had, but it was amazing. I am happy will Zack. I feel like with him I don't have to pretend to be girly or someone I am not , I can just be Tomika.
Summer
     That was the best day of my life, because not only did Freddy ask me, but Zack asked Tomika. I love Freddy so much and he makes me really happy. I know he gets jealous if I get attention for anyone, but that makes me love him even more. Who knows maybe one day I can me Mrs. Jones, but that is best case and one I really hope happens. Because I can't see myself with anyone else, but Freddy. I am really happy and I hope this continues for as long as it can and maybe forever.
Zack
    Me and Freddy successfully asked Tomika and Summer to be our girlfriends. We worked hard on our plan and it was really successful. Everyone was super happy for the two new couples. Lawrence was confused, because he didn't know any of this was happening. If we would have told him he would have spilled, because he is the worst secret keeper. Me and Tomika are really happy with each other. I don't want anyone to take this amazing girl from me. I am so happy and just glad all around that I have Tomika and she has me.
Lawrence
     I was confused in the beginning, because I didn't know any of these feelings where happening. But once they explained I was good. We all know I can't keep secrets for my life, besides you know the school of rock one, but that's hard enough for me. Me and Esme are really happy together. And now we can go on triple dates with Zack and Tomika and Freddy and Summer. Everybody was so pumped when our ships set sail and hopefully they will never sink. Because it would be super awkward if they did. And also they are super happy with each other.
Jace
    I was so happy when I heard the amazing news that Summer and Freddy got together! Then I heard my other ship got together! Aka Zack and Tomika. After a bit of just being friends me and Kale finally got together and we are really happy. We even when on a quadruple date with Zack, Tomika, Freddy, Summer, Lawrence, and Esme.
Kale
     I was super happy for Freddy that him and Summer got together. They are really made for each other. I am so glad we are all happy. And I even shipped Zack and Tomika for a long time!
Author's Note
    Hello Readers! I hope you liked this chapter! THIS IS NOT THE END! I am going to do a prequel next and then it will be over, but it's not over now! I will update soon!
~ C