14. Our Night Alone

Summer's POV
Lily pulled on my arm and said," Can you please sing me to sleep!" And giving my puppy dog eyes. I can see her and Freddy's resemblance now. I sigh and say," Okay, Freddy I will be back!" I go up stairs. I sing Lost Boys by Ruth B. When I finish Lily is out and I hear light clapping. I look up and I see Freddy smirking and he said," I didn't know that you can sing!" I look terrified and I take his hands and pull up my puppy dog face. " Please, do NOT tell anyone. I don't want to take Tomika's spotlight she is really happy and so am I." I pleaded. He sighs and says," Fine but when did it happen!" I gave him a big hug and said," Thank you. I started to take lessons after I tried out." We go down stairs and watch a movie. Then we both go upstairs to sleep. I go to the guest room and Freddy goes to his room.
Freddy's POV
I had been sleeping for awhile, but I was awoken by the sound of crying. At first I thought it was Lily, but I quickly realized that it was Summer. I jumped up and quickly went to the guest room. I see Summer curled up on the bed crying. I run up and pull her into my arms. " Summer, what's wrong?" I questioned concerned. She was able to get out," I had a nightmare about being alone. My mom and dad also leave me! My mom tries to stay home, but she works 24/7. I tried of being alone and being left!" That killed me and I was able to say," Summer I will never leave you!" We quietly drift asleep in each other's arms.
Summer's POV
I woke up with the feeling of loving arms around me and I look up to see Freddy, cutely sleeping with his arms around me and mine around him. I look out the open door and I see Lily beginning to stir. So I climb out of his arms and get up and get ready quickly. I put on this:

 I put on this:

Just as I finished Lily got up and I got her ready

Just as I finished Lily got up and I got her ready. We went down stairs and I started to cook breakfast. I made scrambled eggs with ham and cheese and as I gave Lily some Freddy came down ready and he ate his too. We cleaned up and we walked Lily to her school. As she walked in and first gave me a hug the Freddy. She whispered to my ear," I like you better than Kale". and then me and Freddy went to school. Tomika and Zack keep giving us looks the whole time, but I knew they where just teasing. I was walking to class and Jace asked me a question," So you know how I kind of liked a girl for a really long time? Well she Kale and I want to know if it was okay to go after her?" I think about this for a moment. " Well I think if you take it SUPER slowly and then you DON'T bring her to any of our stuff and just hang out with apart from us it will be do able. From what I heard from Freddy's side it was an equal break up so I think if your carefully you will be alright!" I say and then Jace nods and hugs me. I smile and walk to class.
Freddy's POV
I can't help but to think of what Lily said to me this morning. " She is a lot better than Kale. And you like her more!" She whispered this morning in my ear. Is it true? Do I really love Summer? My emotions are such a messy(A/N HA me)! I don't know how I will figure out if Summer likes me or not. I think back to what Jace said and all I can think is could she like me? I am not anything compared to the others. Could she really like me?
Summer's POV
    All I can think is could Freddy like someone like me? Someone who is not pretty as Kale or Cool as Tomika or as Smart as Esme? Someone who is nothing? Could Freddy really like someone like me?
Author's Note
    Hello Readers! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for skipping a day or two. I was gone at a movie than babysat for three hours. Then I was at church then babysat and babysat again. It was a busy two days for me. Even today I have my sister's end of the year swim party tonight that I am going to. Update Soon!
~ C