Prologue

THIS IS NOT AN ENGLISH STORY

PROLOGUE : 

When she was younger, she was always the good girl everyone loves. Everyone cherish and everyone wants to have. Yet she never felt home. She-- I mean I, never felt home. I would never feel at home.

Abandoned and hurt, I can't tell cause deep inside me I know that no one will ever care. I was the one they loathe and the one they wished they never have.

"Have you decided ?"

"Yes.."

"Then what is it ?"

"I will not raise this baby, what happened to us was a big mistake. A mistake that will never happen again. Let's forget everything, we'll start a new one. After giving birth, I will abandon this child."

"If that's your wish.."

I never wished to be raised in this cruel world yet, I thought something better would happen to me, to the fact that I'm completely hated by my own parents.

As I get older, realizations hit me until I turned 20--they hated me for being a big mistake which themselves made. Well I guess I should hate them too, to the fact that they should really be hated--loathe them and forget everything.

Orphan. I became an orphan, and an independent lady. Fuck them all and their bullshits. I am the master of my life and the controller of my game.

Well as you can see, I love to play games and obviously I love seeing someone suffer because of love. It overwhelms me.

I like playing with their Hearts. Sacrifices because of this stupid love, damn! Playing with it is more fun. I enjoyed it-- well I completely enjoyed it a lot.

The game I play is my favorite, the Game called Love.

The first one Falls, loses.

And I always Win.

I'm a heart breaker. Need I say more?

--

Please be aware that this is the revised version of The Game Called Love. 

Started Edting : October 22, 2013 ; 3 :59PM.

Finished Editing : December 05, 2014. 11:10pm