Chapter 5

The day after they had finish healing the knight he awoke. It seem rather miraculous how fast the knight's wounds had healed. Ember decided to introduce her self.

"Ok! I know our introduction was not on the best terms so, Hi My name is Scarlet Ember Avalon, but you can me Ember.", she paused for a moment and spoke with piquing, "And for saving.. Me from... the beast," she finish with a sigh of relief.

"Well, I already introduced myself,"

"You mean in the towns square," she repeated with annoyance.

"Yes, correct," exclaimed the knight.

" You mean to tell me your name is "Jet", and I am guessing last name "Knight"?"

" Of course not, that is just the name of my alter ego!" the knight replied.

"So what is your real name?"

" I can't tell you that, it would spoil my secret mission!", the knight said with wink.

" what Mission?"

" you don't want to spoil the surprise, do you my sweet damsel?"the knight whispered while kissing her hand.

" AAHHHHHHHHHH, Why are you so annoying!", she screamed while wiping her hand on her apron.

" Oh my sweet damsel, I never meant to be an annoyance. My wounds are healed I can leave at sun down",He said tenderly.

" No don't leave yet,"she stopped and breathed in," its better to rest till your completely healed, plus its not the fact that you have stayed here over night. You have this confidence and illusion to yourself that's hard to read and also doesn't help that your flirting is a bit much," She finish as her face was turning a pinkish hue with embarrassment. 

The knight look at the young girl and got up took her hand and sweetly spoke, " Well sorry my Damsel, But my mysterious persona is done purposely, and about my flirtatious actions I had assumed a women of your beauty would be well  accustomed to such advances," The knight whispered the last line while looking intently at her eyes. As Ember heard this her whole face turned from pink to a red to rival her name. At this moment Ember's parents walk in to see the knight holding their daughter's hand and her whole face red. Then they squealed with excitement. The knight and Ember turned with confusion