Chapter 1

In the land of Valoria the kingdom of magic was being filled with color. The citizens were celebrating, they were painting on their walls, the royal colors of purple and white. Venders were selling gifts and merchandise with the portraits of their king and queen. Children were playing in the streets. When the horns began to sound. The king is seen outside of his balcony he lifts his hands to his throat and casts a spell. To be sure all his citizens heard him clearly. He stood straight and yelled, "My son is born and he is named shayde." The people rejoice to hear the news that their future king has come into the world. The cheers stop for their current king had more to say, "and my wife is healthy." The crowd begins to cheer again. The guard brought his tired wife and new son to the balcony. "Gods if my son is meant for something greater please grant a great destiny onto him, if not bless him with confidence to lead." I came down from my place in the sky and looked upon this newborn. I began to grant him bravery, confidence, and valor. I would have afforded him with looks too, but that was not necessary. I looked at the people and said "I assert him a hero. I Nova the maker of heros. I have proclaimed him and before you I announce his destiny so his powers manifest now. He along with another chosen hero of mine will fight Zagan and his hench men who have been terrorizing and deceiving you into the dark ways. I will provide this boy with the power of destruction. He is noble and kind he shall use it wisely. He will be known as the Dark Knight. His partner will be known as Crimson. They will find each other but not reveal their identities since his partner will come from, Mystique the land of reason and scholars." the king bows and speaks to his goddess, "My goddess, will the child even survive in that land," exclaimed the king in worry for his son and future partner, "I am sure the king and people of that land rarely have chosen sorcerers. Most of the magic comes from Hexers or people in the dark arts, Which has made magic user hated, and if found out they could be burned at the stake. My goddess I beg you not to do this with my son." I looked at the king and said, "I need the child from that land for it is one Zagan targets on occasion for the lack of knowledge they have in magic. The child will not have its destiny revealed like your son's, they will have to figure it out alone, completely alone. I doubt many will help them on their journey, but your son will be the spark that drives them to become a hero. They will know it's bad for someone to have powers so I doubt they will reveal themselves carelessly . Please do not worry, I am sure your son will be fine. He will be a celebrated hero and king." and I again give him my godly blessing. I left back to my place in the heavens. The king said goodbye to his people and to bring in his wife and child inside. "My son a hero, it is hard to believe." the queen said in a tiered manner. The king noticed his wife's tiresome words and suggested, "Why don't you rest, I'll take care of him." The queen nodded in agreement and was taken to the royal quarters. The king looked at his son with such pride as he said, "my son, you will be a great king, not just that but you will be a hero to your people and to all the lands. You will defeat great evil and bring peace to us. You may not bring complete peace but you will be the start."

A couple of years have passed and the young prince grew to the age of 3. He was everything I, Nova, said he would be. Across the forest a child was being born. A girl. Her mother was young, too young. Her father was a nobleman of high status. He did not want such news of a bastard child, let alone a daughter to get out. The young mother was comforted by the nobleman. He did not wish to keep the child, but he still wanted to stay with his lover. A local hexer couple agreed to deliver the child, in secret. The young mother requested the hexers not to show her the child for she might regret giving her to an orphanage.

The birth was hard, but the mother got through and gave birth to a healthy baby girl. As instructed the hexers did not show the baby. As soon as they cleaned the child, they noticed strong powers radiating out the newborn. The hexers realize that this child held natural magical ability. They knew the culture of Valoria, and that she has been chosen for a higher purpose. The hexer's asked if they could keep her as their own. They did not mention the fact that she had magic for two reasons. The first being they might want the small child to be burned at the stake or the mother and father might regret their decision. The nobleman and the mother agreed to give the child to the hexers. As the mother and the noble man start to leave the hut, the mother fought all thoughts to not take a look at her daughter. The female hexer stops the couple from leaving and turned the child in their direction. The mother tried to look away but she couldn't leave without seeing her daughter. The male hexer suggest they hold the child at least once. The noble man kept refusing and repeating it to be a bad idea. The hexers passed the child to the mother. As soon as she held the child, she broke into tears. The nobleman went to comfort his lover. The mother with tears said "I need you to understand that I am not able to take care you as my own. Please, I beg you not to hate me cause I do not hate you. I love you more than myself, that is why I am doing this. If I were to take you as my own, your father would need to help, and his family would become suspicious of our relationship. Please my baby girl do not hate me. I am doing this for you, so you can have a better chance at life. One without the drama I have created for myself. A life where you are not hated by your father's family, because you will not know them." The noble man is looking away from the child with an expressionless face. "Do you not want to hold her?" asked the mother. The Nobleman did not respond. "Do you not love her, I know that we did not wish for this and it is an inconvenience" the mother was saying while tears were forming in her eyes. The noble man could not hold back anymore. He yelled "I want to keep her she is my daughter she should live in luxury. She should be spoiled by me. She should have every toy she would ask for. The noble man was on the ground and was crying. His lover kneeled down with their child at hand and turned his head toward the baby. The noble man held his arms out. The mother puts the child in his hands. The father cries out for his daughter to forgive him. The moment the father look down at the baby girl in his arms, she smiles and starts to cry. The father then holds her properly and rocked her to sleep. The parents looked at their daughter one more time and told the hexers to take care of the child. Once the parents were in the edge of the forest the father Yelled, "We will come back for you, believe me I will fight armies to have you back in my arms.". Well for 16 years they had not come back.