Broken

Admit it, we are all broken. In the most unique beautiful way possible. The reason is endless

Death

Betrayal

Loneliness

Broken promises

Lost

To say that, that's what make us strong is a total lie. Its what make us put on that mask. That mask of determination, strength. That's what make us think we're okay. Maybe we are. But is okay, okay?

Smiles we put on everyday. Are you sure that all of them are genuine?

When you're all alone in your room, when you finally put that mask down, look at the mirror and what do you see?

A girl. A girl who been through shit. Survived. Maybe even slightly cured. But what stands out the most?

The scars. 

Those beautiful scars that you hide with that mask every single day. 

No matter how happy, how carefree someone seems, everyone has a story. Everyone has a scar that no one knows about. 

It is that one thing that has the power to pull that mask out and make you feel vulnerable, helpless, depressed and broken. 

I think this is why we love to see babies smile so much. Its so innocent and beautiful that you wished it will stay like that forever. 

But it never will. 

And that's cruel. 

Will we ever be fixed? 

I'm afraid not. But that's okay. Cause that's what make us HUMAN.

But one day, we'll put down that mask. For that someone. And we'll feel nothing. Because that person will look at your scars and say

'Its beautiful.'

That person will love you and your scars and be proud of them.

Maybe that person is staring back at you in the mirror. 

Maybe its your love.

No matter who is it, we will soon realize. Its okay to be broken. Its okay to be you. 

And at that moment, okay is the best thing ever.