Chapter 1

- 4 more days till the baby shower -

You woke up in middle of night because of the kicking and it's not the baby kicking, it's him being on your side of the bed. You're about to fall off. So you grab a pillow and throw it at him to wake up.

"Wha- what year is it?"

You chuckled, "You're not gonna see another year if you won't stay on your side of the bed. I'm gonna fall off silly."

"Oh no, we won't let that happen." He gets up and cupped your belly with his hands, kisses it, kisses your cheek then kisses your stomach again.

"We want to keep you and our baby, Jinyoung Jr. healthy and safe at all times."

"Hahaha, we will not name our baby after you. Besides you don't even know if it's a he or a she yet."

"Do you know?"

"No ... not yet." You said quietly

"You'll know during the baby shower when we play the gender reveal game." You smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheeks

"Okay." Then gave him one on the lips and went back to sleep.

- next day -

You gasp loudly. "Really?! I- I don't know what to say. Thank you so much. Oh my goodness. Okay, thank you. Yes, you do the same. Okay, bye."

"Who was that?"

You turned your back to wipe your tears. You didn't want Jinyoung to see you crying or even ask why.

"Oh, it was just my mom." You lied. "She just wanted to let us know that she got the favors already ready for the baby shower."

He smiled while making breakfast.

You were actually talking to your doctor who just told you the gender of your baby. Your mind is blown, you can not wait to tell your husband but you wanted it to be a surprise. You looked at him smiling from the couch, just having the thought of him being so happy once he finds out makes you happy.

He notices you.

"What? Why are you smiling? Do I have something on my face?"

You walked up to him, still smiling. You back hug him, burying your head onto his back. He has no idea what's going on.

"Are you okay?" He says while scrambling the eggs.

You don't say a word. Tears are falling. You're starting to sniffle.

He noticed something was wrong so he puts down the bowl, turned around, now your head is buried on his chest.

He just hugs you back. No words are spoken.

Moments like these is what you live for. Just being in his arms makes me feel safe. You can trust him.

After awhile, he rubs your back saying, "Everything's gonna be aright. You're gonna be a great mother."

He lifts your chin up to see your watery eyes. "Don't worry about it."

He kissed your forehead. Now you really feel protected.

You smile back at him. "And you're gonna be a great father."

You both lean in for a kiss when suddenly...

The door bell rang.

"Ugh, really?" You grunted.

Jinyoung kisses you. "Why are you so cute?" Kisses you again then answers the door. Wonder who could it be.

Jinyoung comes back with a box in his hand. Some kind of gift? There's a note.

He reads the note to himself.

A blank face is all I see from him.

"Uhh honey, I'll be right back." He says while leaving the kitchen with both the gift and note in his hand.

Jinyoung's POV: After I read the note, I took the gift box upstairs to my room. I don't understand. I open the box and a little teddy bear is inside of it. I squeezed its hand like what it said to do so on the note.

/giggles/

I dropped the bear.

"Wtf is this?"

My minds going crazy. Who would ever thought about doing this? I rushed outside to see if the person that left the gift was still there.

A car took off. I started to run after it. It must be them.

"Hey! Stop!" I said out of breath.

The car turned to a corner. I stopped chasing the car when suddenly...

/screeeech/

"Whoa! What was that?"

I ran to the car, smoke everywhere.

I went to check the driver seat. No ones there.

But the same teddy bear was in the back seat with a note right next to it. I grab them both, read the note and it says the same thing just like the first note, to squeeze its hand.

So I did.

"Are you ready to play a game?"