Chapter 7

Last night was really weird. With the fire alarm going off. Could it really be the stalker that did it? It's early in the morning. The sun hasn't came out yet. Jinyoung and JJ are still sleeping. Your head is pounding so you get up to go to the kitchen to drink a glass  of water. You reached the cup that was on the table and poured yourself a glass. As you drink it, you're staring outside the kitchen window.

"What is that?"

You see a figure.

You looked closer and noticed it was a person just staring back at you.

You dropped the glass and screamed. Then the person ran away and left.

"Y/N? What happened?" Jinyoung said as he's going downstairs.

He sees the broken glass on the floor and sees you in tears. He hugs you.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

You're so scared, you couldn't say a single word. You just buried yourself into his chest.

You took a breath and told him, "Jinyoung, we need to do something about the stalker like right now. I just saw him outside the window and I'm scared."

He hugs you back and said, "It's gonna be alright. We have a lot of people who truly loves us and that's willing to help us out. Start packing JJ's stuff so that he can stay at your parents' place. We wouldn't want anything to happen to him while this is all happening.

He kisses your forehead then you both head upstairs.

- 8:00am, meeting time -

Everyone's here. Shownu's group, Jinyoung's group, your parents. You're face timing with your FBI friends. Everyone's here and ready to start the mission.

"Let me just start by saying thank you all for coming with your busy schedule, you still decided to come and help us out. It means a lot to us. Although it's a little early to be meeting, it's best to start as soon as possible since the stalker decided to show up in the backyard a couple of hours ago." Jinyoung explained.

"Now don't get too crazy, we're all fine. It's just, now we know the stalker has enough courage to actually show his face." you said.

Bambam got up and looked outside the kitchen window. "You mean, you saw what he looked like?"

"Not at all. I could only see the outline so I don't know what this person looks like."

"Well whoever it is, we need to stop him once and for all." Jinyoung said as we passes out a sheet of paper. "On this paper, is a blueprint of this house. You can see every corner of every room that maybe the stalker can even see. The FBI already installed a camera in every corner of the house so they'll call us when they see something sketchy. For everyone else, please do not leave anyone's side. We are all we got and if the stalker knows that we're in this together, he'll probably target one of you guys as well. Shownu? Can you and your group be Y/N's bodyguard?"

"Sure thing." Shownu said as his group nods for an okay.

"Thank you. JJ will be at Y/N's parents house and I'll have my group work with me in making sure this house this fully protected."

You pull Jinyoung to the side, "Wait, don't you think JJ and my parents need protection too? Should they just stay at our place or?"

"No, it's best if they're not here while this is happening. I'll have my group to guard them."

You smiled.

"Okay, change of plans. My group, JB, Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom. You guys will be JJ and Y/N's parents bodyguards."

Jinyoung walks up to them and said, "Please, please, please do your best to watch over them especially the baby. I trust you guys enough to watch over my child and I know you guys will not disappoint me." He gave them a group hug.

"Hey Jinyoung?" I.M asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you have all the evidence from the stalker like the gifts and notes and even the texts? I'll like to do some research behind those hidden messages."

"Oh yes. I have them all stored in a box under my desk in my room. You can grab it if you want. I already printed out the text messages as well."

I.M nodded and head upstairs.

You then walked up to your parents' who's holding your baby and give them a hug. "It's going to be alright, okay? Jinyoung put you guys in good hands since he trusts his group so much. You'll be fine, don't worry."

You hug them again and gave JJ a kiss. "Don't give grandma and grandpa a hard time okay? Mommy and daddy will be back to get you." JJ smiled and leaned in to kiss you. It's gonna be hard to leave him but it's for our own well being until this whole situation is settled.

You walk over to Jinyoung and he hugs you.

He whispered, "Babe, trust me. We're gonna catch this guy and we'll make sure he never comes back again, okay?"

You sigh, "You're gonna stay with me in this house right? I'm not trying to be alone here."

Jinyoung chuckled, "Yes of course. I'll make sure to be with you at all times so we won't lose each other."

He then places a soft kiss on your forehead and hugs you again.

Since everyone besides Shownu and his group left the house already, you decided to head to the supermarket to buy some groceries to cook for lunch. But of course the guys have to come with you. They're your bodyguards after all, except for I.M. He'll be staying to figure out the hidden messages within all the gifts you've received.

"Please keep your eyes on Y/N. She tends to walk around anywhere without you even noticing." Jinyoung told them as we all walk outside to the car.

"Don't worry, there's 6 of us. No one can get in our way." Minhyuk said determinedly.

Jinyoung chuckled, "You sure about that? I know how you guys are, but I trust you guys."

"We'll give you a call if something happens." you told Jinyoung then kissed his cheek.