2/5: New Game Yan Yan

The world of Maro consists of magic-users, strange plants, strange creatures and ultimately, a strange world system.

There are three kingdoms that exist in harmony, and they are: [1] Hunmo— the enchanted kingdom of higher magic, [2] Yunmo— the global commerce of Maro and [3] Tunmo— the land of demons.

In Maro, there are only three races left after so many wars. The most common are the Night Elves, second are the Lycans and lastly, the demons.

• • • •  

A loud cry can be heard in the grand halls of Hunmo's Imperial Palace. The cry was so loud that the whole kingdom of Hunmo learnt of the birth of the youngest princess. Within the Queen's private chamber, a nanny cried in happiness. "It's a princess, Your Highness..."

The adorable babe was carefully handed to the Queen, and the latter emotionally hugged her in her embrace. Tiredness laced her voice as she cooed, "Tsut.. Shh.... Mommy's here, baby..."

Sound of a heavy door forcefully opened— Bang!

The King revealed himself behind the door, unable to hold himself back any longer. And when his anxious eyes laid upon the pair of mother and child, he was overwhelmed with happiness and love. He hurried his steps and covered the love of his life in a tight hug as he kissed her forehead. "You've worked very hard, love... Thank you." He softly whispered into her ears, his husky voice filled with affection.

The Queen embraced her husband's affections before switching his attention to the baby in her arms. "She is beautiful, darling... Come on, baby.. Look at your handsome Daddy..."

The King smiled from ear to ear as a tear rolled down his wizened cheek. "She is as lovely as you..." He planted a kiss so tender on the baby's plump cheek, eliciting a soft giggle from his wife. He turned to her and recovered their bundle of joy from her arms before lovingly reminding her, "You need to sleep now. I'll handle the rest..."

He captured her lips in his' before allowing his wife to finally rest. He briefly combed her hair, gently prying away stray hair strands lacing her face mixed with tears and sweat.

• • • • 

Then many years passed and the youngest princess finally reached her 5th birthday. She grew up filled with love, especially by her royal parents and siblings. 

Whenever her oldest brother came back from his travels, he would bring her exquisite plants and small rare animals.

Whenever her second oldest brother climbed out of his research lab, he would first share his findings to her even if she was only but a young child.

Whenever her oldest sister came to visit, she would bring her delicacies only imported from the far kingdoms of Yunmo and Tunmo.

Whenever her second oldest sister came home from her school vacation, she would introduce all sorts of mystics that have been found in the world of Maro.

Hence, when Yuyan who has the mentality of a 20 years old College Student, reached the age of 5, she's learnt so many things about the world of Maro to the point she should be titled a Maro-Guru! Except she couldn't discern everyone's faces, so she stuck with their voice instead; It's her face blindness from the previous life that had been carried over even the afterlife!

Furthermore, since she realized she's been reincarnated, she begun to wonder what the purpose of her existence for being reborn was. She had also tried thinking of ways to go back, but every time she thought of ways (not proven to work), she would be stopped by the thought of her death.