Medicine Cat Apprentice|Angelkit

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE

The Medicine Cat apprentice! This youngster recently made one of the most difficult decisions of their life. This young one has shown amazing potential in becoming the next generation's Medicine Cat. They've quite the knack for herbs, and show a keen interest in helping others.

_____________________________________________________________

Aɴɢᴇʟᴋɪᴛ- Angelkit is pure snow white she-kit with bright vivid turquoise eyes. The turquoise fades to green around the pupils. Her build is slight, and she is almost as small as her older sister, Cloudkit, who is the runt of the litter. She has delicate features and her nose is light pink. Angelkit was born blind. Angelkit is sweet and playful. However, she has a fiery temper, especially when it comes to her blindness or her helplessness. She has a strong connection to StarClan and is interested in learning herbs and their uses. Angelkit was born in a three kit litter to Sapphiresky. Her brother is Stonekit and her sister is Cloudkit. She's the youngest kit out of the litter. Her passed father was a rogue named Jagged. Willowsong sees great things in her, and plans for her to be a Medicine Cat, especially since being blind will make her struggle in becoming a warrior.

Played By: XxSɴᴏᴡLɪᴏɴᴇssxX

_____________________________________________________________