Warrior|Cinnamonsight

WARRIORS

Warriors are the life of the Clan, and they all differ from each other in many ways. They come in different body types, different mind sets. They differ in how they are bad at one thing, but good at another. Though, they all have one thing in common. That is the Clan in which they belong. They all hunt to provide for it, they all fight to protect it. To it's newer warriors to it's seniors, they all play a large role in what makes a Clan great.

_____________________________________________________________

Cɪɴɴᴀмᴏɴsɪɢʜᴛ- Cinnamonsight is a handsome white tom with a lithe, sleek pelt. His ears, paws, tail-tip, and the ridge of his nose is a dark red color. His face is a ginger color that fades away the edges of his cheeks. He has a long flexible tail and tall, pointed ears. His eyes are an icy shade of blue, with dark blue flecks. Cinnamonsight is a lithe and has kit-soft fur. He keeps his white pelt perfectly clean and dirt-free. He has long, sharp claws that are as skilled as Scourge's. His scruff is thick and fluffy. On his left shoulder are three deep scars that are almost perfectly straight, suggesting that whoever caused the injury was a skilled fighter. Cinnamonsight is quiet and somewhat self-conscious. He's intelligent, though, and will give his opinion, even if it makes him feel awkward. Almost nothing truly fazes him, since all the horrors of reality have been exposed to him. He's a fairly good leader and would rather talk than fight. Fighting does come almost naturally to him, though, and he is a expert at combat. Getting into a fight with him would be almost certain death. Cinnamonsight and his sister, Thymelight, were both apart of a war clan called BrightClan. Cinnamonsight at that time was very different. He was cowardly and hated fighting of any kind. So when he got word of an escape from BrightClan, he quickly jumped at the chance to follow. Four cats escaped from BrightClan that night. He convinced Thymelight to come with him, though it was not easy.The littermates traveled for about five moons before finally finding BriarClan and joining.

Played By: TʜᴇCᴏʀɪᴏʟɪsEғғᴇᴄᴛ

_____________________________________________________________