Leader|Cryptstar

LEADER

Ah, our leader. Leaders are the bond that ties the Clan together, the wisdom in choices, the reason in battles, the peace in life. They take care of their own, strengthen individuals into one. And, young kit, I could know no other more honorable position. A leader is to be given the most highest respect in which you earn back. They make the hardest possible decisions for the good of the Clan, even if they have to sacrifice what's most important to them. There's an old chant, if I do remember correctly, that the Queens used to sing to us back in my Nursery days!

So many different personalities to lead,

many think differently, indeed.

Many strive for peace,

though others want to fight, claws unsheathed.

However, they all follow one voice,

some things just aren't their choice.

Everybody wants happiness,

Nobody wants pain,

But you can't have a rainbow,

No, not without a little rain.

Bad things can happen, a storm can brew,

but in between the clouds, the light will shine brightly through.

It takes a natural born leader to lead,

It takes one with much loyalty and wisdom to settle needs.

So, little one, appreciate and respect your leader in everything they do,

I bet you have no idea the things they go through!

_____________________________________________________________

Cʀʏᴘᴛsᴛᴀʀ- Cryptstar is a jet-black tom with few white stripes upon his very long tail with a small, white star adorned to his fore-head. Cryptstar's white markings draw two, smooth lines beneath his emerald and blue eyes to truly bring out his toxic gaze. Cryptstar's irises are light green accented by an exotic, ocean-like blue that start from the edge of the iris and end just a little bit before the pupil. Though Cryptstar is quiet, he is a very kind and caring soul. Cryptstar was gifted his nine lives from StarClan due to his true bravery and nurturing nature. Cryptstar was originally an alley cat that lived among the two legs for most of his childhood. Being abandoned in a large dumpster, Cryptstar, whom was once known at Midnight, had to adapt quickly to his new life and set out to find a better one. Cryptstar eventually found BriarClan who took him in and accepted him completely as one of their own until he gained his leader name.

Played By: ᴀLᴏNᴇ_WɪTʜ_Nᴏ_EsCᴀPᴇ

_____________________________________________________________