Warrior|Flintfang

WARRIORS

Warriors are the life of the Clan, and they all differ from each other in many ways. They come in different body types, different mind sets. They differ in how they are bad at one thing, but good at another. Though, they all have one thing in common. That is the Clan in which they belong. They all hunt to provide for it, they all fight to protect it. To it's newer warriors to it's seniors, they all play a large role in what makes a Clan great.

_____________________________________________________________

Fʟɪɴᴛғᴀɴɢ- Dark mahogany with darker stripes that are easier to see on her belly which is slightly lighter in color. Sunset orange/amber eyes. She is a good sized cat, not too small, not too big. Her muscles are lean and give her a sleek appearance. Mean but has a soft spot so don't take it to heart, has a dark sense of humor, secretive, fiercely loyal even though her heritage can make her loyalties seem divided and questionable, awkward sometimes, quite different, secretly enjoys company, desperately trying to figure out who she is. Rogue, went by Robyn. She had a few odd friends who were like a mini clan. They had their own rules and their own beliefs. She definitely radiates a different lifestyle, which can make her socially awkward. Her and her 'clan' originate form further north, where the terrain is filled with rivers. She has many adventures to tell for someone her age. Hates kittypets, great swimmer, suspicious of medicine cats, doesn't believe in Starclan all the way, but pretends to believe in it.

Played By: Fʟɪɴᴛғᴀɴɢ

_____________________________________________________________