♡ Chapter 2 ♡

Katelyn's Pov:
Science class was boring and I also had a text. I studied so hard tho so I really wasn't worried, I knew I would get a good grade. "You are amazing! A 95% in science!"

Amy said, smiling. I chuckled, honestly I don't consider it a super good grade, usually I get at least an 98%

"Yeah but you didn't do bad either, you know what? Let's get pizza for lunch to celebrate!" (Not that we need any freaking reason to get pizza)

Amy smiled and nodded. I mean who would say no to pizza. we both chuckled  and put our books away. We closed our lockers and started to walk towards the cafeteria. Since we were still talking and not paying attention , I didn't watch where I was going...I bumped into someone, or better someone bumped into me. As I realized what had just happened, I heard an annoyed groan. When he turned around I went completely silent and my face turned white when I met his gaze. I looked into his dark eyes. It was Austin. I have to get out of here. He looked at me and kept staring in my eyes. This very intimidating and persistent look he gave me, sent a chill down my spine.

"S-sorry"

I stuttered and then walked off dragging Amy with me. Amy turned around and gasped.

"He is still staring at you!"

Oh boy..

"Don't look back!"

I yelled at her. I dragged her completely away as fast as I could towards the cafetaria. We got our pizza and took place at a table in the back.

"I can't believe that just happened! Like what he was totally staring at you"

Amy was more than excited she probably immediately thought he was into me or something that's Amy for you.

"yes he probably thought why is she so stupid? Or god who is this clumsy nerd"

I replied, still annoyed at myself. Amy shook her head.

"Nope I bet he remembers you"

She said taking a bite of her slice of pizza.

"After all those years? Don't be silly Amy"

I didn't even want him to remember me.. Austin changed a lot since kindergarten and not in a good way... of course Amy wasn't serious she would probably kill me if I went out with him. He bullied her for several years.. We finished our pizza and then Amy had to go. I knew it would happen. She had this very important dentist appointment to go to and she had told me that yesterday by text. Sadly it was just not a good moment for her to leave. I didn't want to stay alone after what had just happened.

"I've got to go Katy.. I'm sorry the dentist remember?

I slowly nodded. Why did she had to go right now out of all days? Amy stood up and left. I found myself sitting at the table all alone... my brother, Carlos and Liam walked in with Austin

They took place at a table far from me but right when Austin saw me.. He started staring again. I felt very insecure so I left my table and walked towards the hall for my locker.

One question turning around in my head. Why does Austin stare at me? Its actually kind of creepy.. I was all alone in the hallway or that's what I thought anyway, and opened my locker. That's when I felt hands grabbing my waist.. I gasped and turned instantly in shock only to face.. Austin!

"What the actual fuck!"

I yelled in his face, starting to shake. Austin smirked and pinned me lightly against my locker bringing his lips closer to me. I felt extremely uncomfortable.

"what's wrong ? Feeling uncomfortable angel I could easily fix that.."

He whispered this with a  "I'm satisfied with myself right now" smirk on his lips. What did he just call me again?! This can't be really happening, I'm having a nightmare.. He didn't wait for my response and brought his lips even closer to mine..

"Come on don't try to deny that you were begging for my attention.. well you wanted my attention you got it"

He pinned me down more and stared into my eyes, with those dark eyes and a smirk on his face. What could I do? I didn't know at all what to do..I was taken by surprise as I could have never imagined this would ever happen!

I could feel my face turn white in anger and embarrassment. Why would Austin Grayson do this to me out of all people! still can't believe what just happened tho.. Did he just really...why? And why the fuck did I not react?! Like kick him or push him off?! Why did I just freeze instead. what the hell, the dude doesn't even know my name?! He just comes up to me, pins me down and he doesn't know my name or who I am! Ughhh what the fuck is wrong with him.