♡ Chapter 4 ♡

Katelyn's pov:

After embarrassing Austin Grayson. I went to class like always.  I was already late because of that jackass. Honestly I still couldn't realize what was going on. Austin asked me out.. why?

This is worse than any nightmare I could ever have. And you want to know the worst of all in this story? Amy didn't even see it! I chuckled a little at the thought. After class I just wanted to go home. Normally I would go home with my brother, my parents made him promise that he would always safely bring me home everyday. But today.. when I walked outside

His car was gone and so was Duke. Thanks for abandoning me here, what a nice brother I have. I sighed and gave up on a ride home realizing that I had no other choice but to walk today. Seriously this day sucks sooo much. I took out my phone and turned on my music to calm my nerves. At that exact moment I could hear a car , even louder than my music.

"Need a ride home kitten?"

I turned around unplugging my headphones and instantly glaring at the person who had asked me that question. Austin of course was grinning. I shook my head and continued walking but he didn't give up. He followed me with his car and made it that I couldn't even go on.

"Come on Katelyn, I have to go see Duke anyway he invited me and some other guys for a party."

I got even angrier. My brother knows he can't throw parties or whatever in the weekdays and without dads permission!

"Go away Austin."

I coldly said. but he only smirked.

"Come on Katelyn Jump in. You'd rather walk like 5 miles?"

I sighed, but got in his car. What else could I do? It was a long way home and I was just too lazy to walk. Austin of course was really satisfied with himself. He grinned and drove me home. He stepped out and opened the door for me but I didn't like him playing the gentleman and kicked the door closed, not even paying attention to what I was doing.

"GODDAMMIT KATELYN FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

appearantly his finger was pushed in between when I kicked the door..

"I'm sorry!"

I shouted, getting out of the car and hurrying towards him feeling kind of bad. Austin rolled his eyes and immediately went back to smirking as that seemed the only thing he did anyways

"Your dangerous kitten but I'll find a way to tame you"

He said giving me a flirty wink.This time I rolled my eyes and wanted to seriously gag ew this guy is just.. ew!

"Whatever"

I replied, walking off or better trying to because Austin grabbed my waist and turned me around the same way he did earlier at my locker.

"Hey not so fast girl. You hurt me so you owe me something"

He said with a devilish smirk on his face.I hated to admit it, but for once he was right.

"Fine, what do you want?"

I didn't like this devilish smirk on his face as it made me feel uncomfortable and insecure.

"Hmm finally give me that kiss and I'll forget what happened"

My eyes went wide and I heavily shook my head. Oh my fucking yeah no dude that's not gonna happen.

"Never"

I hissed angrily at him. I was disgusted by the idea alone. Austin raised his brow

"You hurt me you owe me something I will get my kiss Katelyn I promise you"

He winked again but I just shrugged, and went inside, to go yell at my stupid brother.

"Duke you a-hole, you know you can't invite one of your dickfriends without dads permission! Especially not on weekdays and especially not Austin!

Duke didn't even glance at me and just rolled his eyes.

"If you shut your mouth, they won't know"

He spat shrugging.

"Yeah well he's annoying me!"

I said crossing my arms. Duke now looked at me then chuckled.

"Why would austin do such a thing?"

I rolled my eyes and left for my room. Honestly I could tell he was choosing his side. I wanted to just be alone. I took my phone and turned on my music I seriously had enough of this shitty day. Soon the bell rang but I knew it was for Duke. His friends for his stupid party. so I just stayed in my room to relax. After a while I was tired and slowly closed my eyes. However,when I opened them I was laying against something. At first I didn't realize it and thought it was my pillow...or the dog so I just relaxed. But I screamed at the top of my lungs when I heard someone laugh..