♡ Chapter 6 ♡

Austin's pov

Oh my fucking god, I can't believe Katelyn dared kicking me in my manly parts! My ego.. Ouch it hurts. How could she even dare doing such a thing?! No one ever dared to ever even think about doing something like that and it makes me furious! She's such a challenge but I like that, I don't think she realizes what a dangerous game she is playing. But if that's what she wants , I'll just play along. I think this is all very amusing and entertaining anyways. I smiled when Duke called his sister. It's showtime. I can't wait to see Kittens reaction and face. She's actually very hot when she's angry.

"What?" She walked in only having a towel around her and her hair wrapped in another towel. She clearly just showered or something. Damn was she hot.

"Why the fuck did you kick him?!"

Duke yelled in her face. I saw Kittens face getting red of anger. She glared at me and I gave her a grin.

"He tried to assault  me!"

She said angrily. Assault? didn't even touch her technically! Fine I was a bit of a jerk to her and should have gone away when she asked but rape is just too much! I would never assault anyone! Luckily Duke didn't believe her. Assault. yeah right. I'm an asshole sometimes but I wouldn't do that to anyone! I still have some manners.

"Don't you lie, Austin would never do such a things WHY WOULD HE EVEN LIKE YOU?!"

"He tried to get a kiss out of me multiple times, he's been hitting on me since yesterday!"

Katelyn yelled in his face. Until now I was just standing against a wall very amused but this was the perfect moment. Duke scoffed clearly not believing her.

"Ha she's been flirting with me."

I lied. Kittens eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. She gave me such a murderous glare.

"I was just being nice and letting her. I'm sorry mate but I felt very guilty when she tried to kiss me. Like poor girl couldn't control her burning passion for me anymore"

Duke paused for a second and I thought he was starting to believe me, But this time it didn't work. Or duke had enough of it or he didn't believe me.

"Hm ugh geez fix your own shit I'm not your dad"

he replied annoyed before heading downstairs. I stood up and casually closed the door locking it. Katelyn didn't seem to care and kept glaring at me.

"You goddamn fucking piece of shit!"

She spat out angrily.

"You HOLY FUCKING LIAR"

I just chuckled and came closer. She backed away until she was against the wall again. But this time I won't let her do her little move again. She kept glaring as I pinned her against the wall Holding her hands above her head..

"Let me go and give me the damn key"

She hissed, clearly very angry. But I wasn't planning on giving her the key just like that any time soon.

"Kiss me and you'll get your key"

Her jaw dropped slightly but she quickly recovered and looked up angrily. Staring into my eyes before hissing.

"In. Your. Fucking. Dreams"

I shrugged and smirked even more. Nope Katelyn this time I'm in control and stay in control.

"Then you stay here forever. I mean don't get me wrong it's nice here and skipping school is always fun."

she rolled her eyes and tried to bring her knee up again but this time I was faster and pinned her legs against the wall with mine.
She groaned and sighed clearly disappointed that her little move didn't work again.

That's right Katelyn you are smart but I'm smarter and eventually you'll have to give in. She kept staring in my eyes glaring so hard and badly.

"Well Katelyn?"

I was sure she would give in. It was only a question of time. She kept glaring even growled before kissing my cheek.

"There your fucking kiss now leave"

I grinned. Clever Katelyn but no.

"Not what a making out session is, shall I show you?"

She shook her head looking so angry and i have to admit, very hot. She sighed before gently pressing her lips on mine but I didn't let her stop there and as soon as I felt her lips on mine, I deepened the kiss. I was now kissing her very deeply and sensually, slowly letting go of her hands, I would have let her run away but she didn't. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I gently put my hands on her waist. She didn't kick or anything and just kept making out with me. Told you kitten I always get what I want.