Author's note

Author's Note

HeyYa!!
I know Author's note in the middle of the book can be a little annoying but I just wanted to say that I am that one confused human who just can not stick to one thing.

This is probably why I sometimes say that I am not going to update but I still do, I change my cover and book's name too!!

But this time it's because I don't feel like having a 'mystery' side to this story anymore when it can be an Indian teen Masala (Indian teen drama) and what not!
(Well atleast for now LOL)

So go ahead, read the blur again, check out the new cover page and comment below to let me how do you think this story is going to end up?

Sit back and enjoy as now I am hundred percent sure about the concept and hopefully no more changes..

************************

Also please give my new story LOVE YOU HAMESHA a chance?

*************************
LOVE YOU HAMESHA(always) BLUR

He was arrogant but broken inside. She showed as if she cherished every moment in life but deep down she cried.

His life revolved around his business and all she was interested in was moving on.

Destiny brought them together but they still led separate lives. She fell for him in no time but he didn't confront his feelings until fate almost stole her from him.

Now their Love- Hate relationship is far gone as she stands where she started from and Arnav would do anything to have her by his side.

With Josh Woodlock, her ex around, how will Arnav win his girl back?

Will there be a 'happily ever after' or yet again, two shattered hearts?

Read along to find out what happened exactly and what happens next!

*************************

Thanks,

Love Always!