You're sick

Aged up

~Cough cough cough etc etc~

"Finn?" You were lying on the couch when you heard the door to your apartment being unlocked.

"Finn is that you?" You struggled with your voice.

"Y/n? I'm home! Where are you?" You heard Finns voice.

"I'm in the living room. On the couch." You reply.

Finn walks in and sees you surrounded by pillows and covered in blankets. "Ohhh BABYYY what's wrong?" He's worried.

"I think I'm sick, I've thrown up and I've been coughing all day." You say weakly.

Finn walks over to you and places his hand on your forehead. "Yeah you've definitely got a fever babe."

He leans down and kisses your forehead. He walks out of the room and comes back with some sort of medicine which he spoons into your mouth for you. It tastes awful.

"Ugh!! Finn?!?!?! What is this!?? It's disgusting!" You yell.

"Shhh don't worry bubba it'll make you better. I promise you." He smiles down at you.

Next thing you know you're being scooped up and carried to your bed. Finn tucks you in tons and tons of blankets and then gets in with you. He kisses your forehead again and doesn't leave your side all day unless it's to get something for you.

A/N - This is the first imagine for this book! Hope u like it! If you have any suggestions feel free to comment them or message me!

Xo - C 🌼
Word count ~ 244