Puppy

You sat on your soft, grey couch in your apartment alone. You were scrolling through Instagram waiting for you boyfriend, Finn, to come home.

He had texted you saying he'd be later than usual and you didn't have anything to do.

After what felt like forever you finally heard the key click in your apartment door.

"Hey Finn." You called and got up to greet him. You noticed him just standing at the door of your apartment. "What are you doing".

"I have a surprise for you!" He smiled and you were confused.

"Okay? What is it?"

"Put your hands out in front of you and close your eyes." He told you and you did. "And whatever you do, DON'T DROP WHAT I GIVE YOU."

"Wait I'm scared now. What is it?" You laughed nervously.

"Three...two...one." He said as he placed something soft in your cupped hands. "You can open your eyes now."

You opened our eyes and looked down into your hands. "Oh my god!" You saw a small, grey and white puppy looking up at you with its big blue eyes.

"Surprise!" Finn gave you jazz hands. "Do you like her?"

"Like her? I love her!" You told him and brought the puppy up to hug it. "What's her name?"

"She doesn't have one yet. You get to name her." He told you.

"Thank you so much Finn!" You pulled him in and had a group hug with you, Finn and your new puppy!

W.c - 250