Imagine for alexhemmings96

You and Luke have been dating for 7 months and you could say they have been the best 7 months of your life. But there was one problem Luke was going away on a 5 month tour. It was the day Luke had to leave and you were so upset he was leaving, you were doing very well to keep your tears in but once you got to the hate where Luke's plane was you broke down. "Hey, it's okay, I'll be back in no time" Luke assured you. You nodded slowly to his words, but you were still to sad to see him go. "Luke could I talk to you for a minute" said Luke's manager Chris(first name that came to mind) "Sure" Luke replied softly. After Luke and Chris talking for 5 minutes Luke came up to you and said "I have a surprise" "what is it Luke" you replied now excited. " you can come with us on tour" Luke replied with great excitement. "But what about my clothes, and everything I need " you said. "It's already packed" Luke said warmly. "I'm so excited, I love you Luke" you said lovingly. "I love you too Alex" Luke said. "Flight A34 is boarding now" the voice said over the loud speaker. "Well that's us let's get a move one" Chris said bluntly. You and Luke had an amazing 5 months touring different countries all over the world. And the best part was you guys got to spend your 1 year anniversary in Paris.