Luke Imagine For Megan

It was a long day at work, people were shouting there coffee orders at you left and right, you couldn't wait to get home to your boyfriend Luke, he always made you feel better after a long and stressful day at work. You got home around 9:00 and were completely exhausted, you walked into yours and Luke's flat and saw Luke watching XFactor on the TV. You walked over to the couch and plopped your self down with a big sigh, Luke took notice to your presence and looked over at you. "Long day?" Luke questioned, "to long" you replied vaguely. Luke motioned you into a hug, and started rubbing soothing circle on the small of your back, you let out a sigh of relaxation, Luke chuckled at your response, after 5 minutes he stopped and looked into your brown eyes and said, "I can't wait for the future when it'll be you and me through thick and thin, through the ups and down and highs and lows", you smiled at what he said and agreed that you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with him, suddenly Luke sighed and slid off the couch and pulled out a small black velvet box, opened it and said," Megan I love you with all of my heart and I know that you're the one for me, I know we are still young so I'm not proposing just yet, it's a promise ring, so will you promise to become my bride someday?" Luke asked in a serious tone, "yes!! Luke I will promise to become your bride someday" you squeaked with excitement, Luke stood up and kissed you with so much passion you could feel it vibrating through your bones, and you knew that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with this goof.

I hope you enjoyed it, I just made it up as I went along, I'm sorry it you didn't enjoy it I tried my best.