Meeting his parents

You were honestly so nervous about meeting Liz and Andrew. But Luke kept assuring you that because he loves you they'll love you. Once you and Luke got there Liz opened the door with a wide smile on her face. She gave you and Luke warm hugs then welcomed you in. "Luke your father is in the living room, would you like to take Y/N in there to meet him?" Liz suggested, "sure" Luke replied. You made your way down the hallway and into the living room where you saw Andrew watching a football(soccer) game. You and Luke walked in the room. "Hey dad" Luke said cheerfully," hello son, and you must be Y/N, Luke has told is all about you" Andrew replied warmly, you blushed at what Andrew had said. For the next 15 minutes you Luke and Andrew talked, Liz came in and said that dinner was ready. You all made your way to the dinning room table where you saw an amazing home cooked meal. "This looks delicious" you said amazed at what Liz had made. "Thank you sweetheart" liz said warmly. You all had a very nice dinner together Liz and Andrew got to know you very well. After dinner as you and Luke we're getting ready to leave Liz and Andrew came in and gave you both warm and loving hugs. "It was great to meet you Y/N" Liz said, "we hope to see you again sometime" Andrew said lovingly. "It was so nice to meet you both" you said "well, we better be off then" Luke said. "It was good seeing you both" Liz said. As you and Luke we're walking to the car Luke said " I told you they'd like you, you had nothing to worry about". "I guess I didn't have to worry about anything" you replied. Let's just say that you and Luke went on to live a happy life after this.