The argument

Obi's POV:
From the top of the wall I watched the sun pop up. Slowly gaining ground kicking away the night.

Birds began singing that songs and down below me was Princess (Y/N). She grew tired of the running and decided for a very short break.

"Obi come on let's go! We don't have all day." Swiftly I jumped down the tree. The Princess began her jog with me keeping next to her.

She was concentrated on keeping pace not to tire out too quickly again. I wonder why she's doing this.

Sure it's keeping her healthy but... I'm missing something. "Hey Princess what's the real reason your running?"

She continued jogging keeping silent. "Princess?" Still no replay. I took hold of her shoulder stopping her in her tracks.

Her eyes looked at mine. It was obvious her body was fatigued. "Princess why are you causing such harm to your body?"

"I've told you before. I want to be heal-"

"Don't give me that crap! If you wanted to be healthier your jog would be much shorter than this."

Breathing in and out I tried to calm my nerves. I can't believe I lashed out at her.

"Obi you jerk!"

She sprinted off away from me. Watching her leaving pulled on my heart strings. Don't leave me Princess.

Unable to hold back I ran after her. Hopping from tree to tree to not be spotted by her.

Finally she stopped running and just collapsed on the floor. Her breathing was abnormal.

Jumping down next to her I ask "Would you like some help Princess~?"

"No. I can do it myself."

Her arms began pushing her body weight up. Looking down at her, her whole body was shaking.

Shaking due to how tired she was. The jog even for me is tiring yet an inexperienced person trying to do it is just.

"Princess let me carry you back."

"No! I didn't ask for your help. I can do it myself. So step away."

Continuously pusher her body up she finally managed to go back on her legs. Her small legs slowly moved.

She broke into a run again. It was obvious she was in pain. It pained me to see her hurt herself this much.

I launched my body at her causing the two of us to fall. Me on top of her. Her eyes flared daggers into me.

"Obi get off of me!"

"Sorry Princess but no. I refuse to watch you in such pain and agony."

She struggled against my hold on her. Realising she couldn't get me off of her she gave up.

Her body frigidly falling at her side. Her breathing getting faster and faster. "Princess are you okay?"

No answer. Only heavy breathing. I got off and looked at her. She made no attempt to move.

That's when I realised she wasn't heavy breathing she can't breath at all! Swooping her into my arms I broke into a sprint at my top speed.

Shouting for Shirayuki. She comes out with Master next to her. "Obi what's wro-"

"(Y/N)! What happened to her?!"

"I don't know master. She was running and I noticed she was in pain. So I decided to stop her. But then she stopped breathing."

Once again she was rushed for a check up. The head herbalist came out with a paper in her hand.

"It's alright Princess (Y/N) is alright. Obi since your new here I don't blame you for not knowing but the Princess suffers from a rare disease. For some reason she struggles breathing. It's happened to others around Vereeniging although it's very rare. The victim has a are time breathing thus causing them to be less pro-active."

Leaving the infirmary ashamed I go into town.

Your POV:
Opening my eyes slowly I adjust to the light. Looking around I noticed I was in the infirmary.

Brother Zen was asleep on a chair near by. He's peaceful slumber made him look super cute and adorable.

Standing up from the bed I felt a little light headed. Coming out of the infirmary I shouted for Obi.

No replay. No one came to my aid. The wind gently blew but he wasn't there. I began running around the castle looking for him.

Turning around the corner I bumped into someone both of us falling.

"Princess (Y/N) are you alright??"

Mitsuhide stood on the ground worried. Dusting his knees he helped me up.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was only searching for Obi."

"If I remember correctly he went into town. Anyway I think you should drop your training."

"No! I refuse!"

"Princess please stop being so stubborn. Just this once listen to me."

I broke into a run. Getting away from the shouting Mitsuhide. Going through the whole in the wall I went into town.

From there I began shouting out Obi's name. People looked at me worriedly. None recognising me as the Princess.

A tall hooded man approached me. "I think I know where your little friend is."

"You know where Obi is? Can you lead me to him?"

"Sure thing little lady."

The man took me by the hand and we started walking. Noticing something suspicious I stopped.

"Are you sure Obi is here?"

"Yes yes. We're almost there."

Realising where I was I began pulling at my arm.

"Release me right now!"

We were nearing an auction place.

"As if. It's too late now~."

"OBI! OBI PLEASE HEEEELP!"

And just like that Obi showed up. Knocking out the man.

"Princess what are you doing here?"

"I came looking for you silly."

"Well I never asked you too. Now go back to the castle before the others start to worry."

"I'm not going without you."

"I'll come back later on. Now go."

"No! You're either coming with me or I ain't moving."

"Guess I'll just have to do this the hard way."

He approached me. His arm snaking around to the back of my neck. Feeling him touch it I felt my body collapse.

"Princess I'm doing this for you."

The world turned black. I couldn't see or hear. I wonder if I just died.