She Needs Time

Heya guys 🙋🙋

Is it too early if I update it too after Khatti Meethi..!! 😜😜

Ufff... I am tired now, So stopping my rant.😂 You guys enjoy the update 😊😊

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanskaar rushed towards hospital leaving Laksh to console Mishu. His heart was paining just by the mere thought that she is in pain, that she is not fine. " I knew it, there's something is wrong with her. I could feel it then why didn't I come before. Damn you ,Sanskaar..." He cursed himself as he put his foot on the peddle to gave it race and raise the speed.

" Ragini Malhotra " he panted at the reception as he breathed her name out. " Room no. 56, second floor " the receptionist said and he ran towards the stairs. He halted on his track when he found the room. He saw through the slight apart door to see her laying unconscious and shekhar was sobbing holding her hand. He hesitated for a minute whether to go in or not but he can't just stand here and leave without knowing she is fine or not.

"Ragini" he whispered audibly and shekhar's head turned in his direction. He wiped his tear stricken face as he looked at him confused. " How is she uncle..?? " asked he not removing his gaze from her face. " Doctor said that she is fine, just little weak. She will be awake in an hour or so " replied Janki and that's when his gaze averted to the woman standing in the corner. " What are you doing here, Sanskaar..?? " asked shekhar this time. " I..I came to see her. Mishu di told me that she isn't fine " mumbled he nervously and Shejan nodded. " Do you need anything, uncle..?? " he asked to Shekhar who fixed his blank eyes on her face again. Janki nodded in no and took him outside to leave Shekhar with her alone for some time.

************************************************

" Wa..water " Ragini whispered in a weak voice with closed eyes and Shekhar looked at her alarmed. He immediately filled the glass with water and made her bed to move upward. He brought the glass to her lips as she sipped the water slowly. Her eyes opened slightly as the bright light made her shut her eyes again. She again tried to opened them and look around to see her in a hospital's room. Her eyes turned to the glass and then to the holder and she jerked slightly. Shekhar looked at her with pain as she mirror his expression. " Ragu..I.." " I need some rest " she said this and shut her eyes close again.

San-Jan rushed inside as soon as they know that she is awake. " Ragu.." "Ragini " both said at the same time and she looked into their direction. She stared at Janki for a minute as she was looking at her with so much love. She remembered all the things she said to Shekhar and looked at her with gratitude. " Thank you for giving me the love like your own child,Ma......." she couldn't complete the word Maa as she didn't know if she has the right to say it to her or not. Janki's heart shattered to see her like this. She chocked on her sob as she rushed out of the room. Sanskaar looked at them confused and that's when her eyes landed on him.

"Sanskaar" she breathed out. " You scared me for a second " he complained. " What are you doing here..?? " asked she looking around. " O, I came here to play football" he said sarcastically "Of course I came to see you " " How are you..?? " asked she and he raised his brow. " Shouldn't it be me,asking you this..?? " asked he wiggling his brows and she smile little.

" Are you hungry..?? " He doesn't want to ask her about all this as Janki told him about some family problem and she got stressed. He wanted her to open up herself. She nodded in no. He put his hand on his waist and glare at her dramatically and she giggled slightly nodding her head. Shejan who were looking all this through door's glass smile with teary eyes to saw her giggling.

***********************************************

" No, one more spoon " said Sanskaar sternly. " Doctor said, you need this healthy soup at least 3 times in a day " she pouted and he glared. She opened her mouth and he made her eat. He looked at her proudly and she gave him a smile. Shejan came with doctor who spoke " She is fine now, It's just she needs to take her diet on time. You can take her home now, I'll sign the discharge paper " Everyone nodded and Sanskaar looked at Ragini smiling but his smile dropped to saw her expression. She was looking at her parents blankly.

" Ragini " he put his hand on her shoulder as she looked at him with the same face. " Can you take me to your house..?? " she asked to him and he looked at her confused. " But Princess....." Shekhar tried to say something but she looked at Sanskaar pleadingly " Please....." he looked into Shejan's direction and janki nodded her head slightly. A tear rolled down from her eyes as she squeezed Shekhar's hand slowly. " She needs time, Shekhar " She said in a slow voice and Shekhar looked at her with sad eyes.

"Baba, where is Ragu..?? " Mishu rushed towards Shejan as she saw them entering into the house. Her eyes were red and swollen from the crying. Laksh too looked at them expectantly. "She went with Sanskaar"  said Janki and Shekhar left to his room without saying anything. "With Sanskaar..??" Laksh looked at her confused. "Yes, She needs some change in environment." Mishu nodded and Laksh bring out his phone to call him.

"Please, take care of her. "said Janki when Laksh came out to go back to his house. Mishu was accompanying him as she hadn't meet her till now. They bid bye to her and sat inside the cab and left from there.

*************************************************

" Girlfriend....!!!! " Dp exclaimed happily as soon as he saw Ragini coming with Sanskaar. He rushed towards them and squeezed Ragini in a hug. She startled and Sanskaar grunt in response. " Dad, She is not fine..!! So please, reduce your excitement little " he said departing him from her. " You are not fine...??? Then why are you standing,come sit here " he dragged her inside leaving Sanskaar there only. " Maa, Papa, Anu...come here. It's an emergency ..." shout he out loud and Sanskaar hit his forehead to see the drama of his Dad.

" Dad, Why are you waking everyone's up early morning...?? " Dp ignored him and rushed into the kitchen and came back holding a glass of juice. " Drink this, Girlfriend..!! You will feel better.." he said smiling and she smiled back. Everyone came down and smile seeing Ragini's there. " What happened beta, You look pale..?? " asked Radha and her smile faltered. Sanskaar signaled Dp and he nodded immediately. " She didn't meet me from a week naa, That's why she looks like this. " said Dp. " But I don't go for looks, I swear..!! That's why I am with Anu " said he winking at her and Ragini giggled to see Ap throwing dagger in his direction.

Soon everybody joined her to talk something as Sanskaar gestured them to not to asked about her health. He thanked God that he informed Dp about her before only. He smiled looking at her smiling and talking to his family but that smile wasn't reaching her eyes. He wanted to know what was bothering her making her this much silent and disturbed but he was giving her time. As Janki said...She needs time.

______________________________________________________

Now Don't beat me for the short update @saromythi 😜😋😋 I tried yaar..!! 😅😅

Please do hit the star button and tell me about your views.

Till then

be happy and keep smiling.