dress shopping/the plan

joey's pov

"Charles! Nikole!!" I somewhat yelled through the phone. They will not pay attention. He's been telling jokes and pick up lines to Nik. Never again will I call them at the same time.

"Hey watch yourself bud. Fine I'm listening. Charles quit distracting me." Nik said hold back a laugh.

"Awww but it's fun and I love hearing you laugh." Charles whined. He has taken a liking to Nik but she is with someone. Feel bad for the guy.

"Yeah yeah. Alright let's get on with this." She said softly.

"Thank you. Okay now Nik I want you to..."

••••••

jessica's pov

It's kinda hard to watch a movie when your best friend is next to you laughing and texting someone during it all. I throw a pillow at her, glaring.

"Hey!" She shouted throwing it back.

"Get off your phone and watch this movie with me!!" I tell her putting the pillow behind my head.

"Rightttt. Haha sorry. I was texting Charles he texted me telling me that Joey has planned this fancy party tomorrow night. We gotta go get you a dress and me a new cute outfit." She told me quickly now paying attention to the television. That's odd why didn't he tell me and why didn't he tell me eariler than the day before. Oh well.

"Are you getting a dress?" This was honestly the dumbest question I have ever asked her. Nik burst out laughing and I join her.

"I love you." She says still giggling. I roll my eyes smiling telling her I love her too.

I hate dress shopping. I'm in the same boat as Nik but I'll wear them. First, and last, time she wore a dress she burned it. It was a bright pink dress that grandma forced her to wear so I don't really blame her for burning it.

"What's the theme?" I asked attempting to catch popcorn in my mouth.

"Not sure but wear blue." Nik said tossing the popcorn my way. I'm failing miserably at trying to catch these.

"Or black." She added.

"Okay come on then." I said standing up.

"What now?!" She whined. It's like 11 we need to go now or we don't ever get to it. I mean the party is tomorrow.

"Yes now. Get dressed." We've done nothing since we woke up.

"Fine." She stomped all the way up the stairs. Whatta baby. I laughed walking to my closet.

I put on a black crop top that said baby in red writing, my blue flannel, some high waisted shorts which shows off my tanned legs, and my black converse. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and put up my straight dark brown hair. As soon as I put my hair up I put a little bit of makeup on, just foundation, mascara, and highlight, that's about it. Then I put on deodorant, before I forget.

"Do you have an extra hair tie?" Nik popped her head in. She was wearing ripped black high waisted skinny jeans, a black cropped wife beater, her red flannel, and black combat boots. She had her signature choker on of course with light makeup like me but with red lip stick.

"Yeah here," I threw her one giving her an odd look, " you never wear your hair up."

"I'm not. I'm doing two french instead of one." Nik said pulling her straight dark red hair back beginning to braid it.

"Hurry up." I told her exiting to bathroom. I walked to the kitchen seeing grandma sitting at the island.

"Hey gram." I said happily kissing her on the cheek. I opened the fridge grabbing a bottle of water.