@nikwho

Liked by itsjessicaaa, charlesgitnick and 103,528 others

nikwho three more weeks then she is all better. it's been a long minute since the crash. i am so greatful that she made it out along with Tristen, Justin, and me. i love you guys so much.

3940 comments

oofjessica: YOU SMOKE?!?!
charlesgitnick: text me please :(
lorengoddess: pff
justinlocks: love you too babygirl
calijessica86: i literally hate you so much you put her in this in the first place you deserve to be dead she deserves so much more than you 🖕
blakeygirlfriend: whatta babe // also why the heck do you have a CIGARETTE!?!? please tell us you don't smoke.... 🤦‍♀️
yoootristen: ily 💕
babyariel: 😊💜
musershaderoom: huh I am definetly posting this. who would've thought that she smokes. wow.
cantevenjoey: omgmgmmgmgmgmg our babies baby is getting way better yayay happy asf 😁😁😁
nikwho: guys oml i dont smoke all the time. this is the first one in 4 months maybe 5 back when the crash happened.
blakegray: turtle we all love you and Jessica
itsjessicaaa: ilyt. and @calijessica86 Forget you and all the haters. I don't deserve better and nik definitely doesn't deserve to die she are here for a purpose. That purpose is to make everyone's day better. By everyone I mostly mean me. She means the world to me and I can't lose her. Sure we may fight sometimes but she is my sister. You can go dig a hole and live there from now on. She an amazing, sweet, caring, wonderful, smart, beautiful girl. I could go on forever but I don't want to waste too much time on someone that spends their time hating on people.
gross: makes me think about my life choices. wow.... i need to get one. bye bye Instagram i am so deleting you.
musershaderoom: awww omg so posting. Jessica telling the haters to fudge off. Amazing. We love you girl.