Plan on

Nikki's P.O.V

Today was the day I tell my plan. So I did and off I was to "make Austin bump into me." So I went to LA were he is going to be for the next two weeks. After 12 minutes of looking were he was I found him. He was signing autographs and taking selfies for his fans that came up to him. I looked down and started walking to Austin. Not lifting my head up. From looking to the floor to being on the floor. I was every light so I fell fast.

I cried," OUCH!"

And that time I wasn't faking it.

He said," I'm sorry."

Then helped me up. I rub my ass because it still hurt. I think I might get blue and purple there. As I got up I saw Austin. He was smiling and I had a scared look on my face.

He said," I'm Austin. Austin Mahone!"

I shook my head yes.

I said," I know that. And being famous doesn't make a difference of how I make friends and what I look in one."

He pressed his lips together. And let out," Thats fair and I like people who treat me for me. Not because I'm famous."

I shock my head yes and started walking.

I heard him say," So is that it?"

I face his direction because I wonder what he meant by that.

He said," After saying all that you just leave? Let's hang out some time."

I walk up to him and put my hand out.

I said," Phone please."

He went in his left pocket and took out  his. He unlocked it and hand his phone to me. I typed in my number and gave it back to him.

He ask," What's your name so... You know I can put it as my."

I reply," Nick."

His head tilt like a dog. Sideways to the left. Then slowly sideways to the right. I thought it is because I have a guys name. But, I have to say Nick not Nikki. Because then I might have my cover blown.

1 hour later:

I went back to where I work. My boss looked at me. As if he was ready to take in bad news.

I said," Don't worry boss. It went good. No Great!"

His face changed quickly. He said," Nikki you  done good so far."

I smirked and then started to look for Linda. She was there smiling.

She said," I did Awesome as always. And can't wait to you mess up as always."

I said," Hahaha funny. But, really did you only get One direction's attention base on that slutly outfit?"

She didn't respon which is my go to smirk.