Excuses

I was walking around the neighborhood. And then there was Austin.

He said,"Hey sorry I couldn't come to hang.Remember Mom."

I turned to him and asked," What did you do with you your mom?"

He was thinking and said," Cooking."

I rolled my eyes and yelled," AUSTIN I KNOW YOU ARE MAKING UP EXCUSES. I KNOW YOU SLEPT WITH SOME GIRL AND DITCHED ME."

He replyed," When you put it that it sounds bad."

I said,"Austin I don't care if you slept with a girl. I'm mad because I had to wait when all you had to do was tell me."

He smiled and  I rolled my eyes. This boy is a wild one I see. Which is good because I will get  a better story. A better story than Linda. Which is good because she need to stop talking about how I always fail.

I said," Austin I have to go somewhere. Its this place and has this thing and I am going with friends."

He said," Sure and yeah I should hang with my friends to. Hang with me at my house in 2 hours. With me and my friends."

I said,"I don't know where you live."

Lying I tell you.

He said," I'll text you it."

I walked the other way because that was the end of our conversation.

I texted austin and said," Can't make it i'm bussy having fun. And thats how its done."

He replyed," I know now that I have to do that and ok have fun."

I didn't reply back and went on with my day.

Austin's P.O.V

While I was hang with my boys. Nick texted me. And they know Nick is a girl. So they were like Oooo. I told them to shut up. But, I knew I blushed. Then Linda came. Thats the girl I slept with yesterday.

Linda said," Baby whats wrong."

I looked at my friends and they were looking at me. I shouldn't tell Linda anything that happens with me and Nick.