Oh okay

Nikki's P.O.V

I was at my desk tapping my pen. What can I say im the only 18 year old person in that building. I got a message it was from Austin.

He wrote," Hey Nick lets hang today. At Mall?"

I reply," Hate Mall."

He wrote," I'm saved thanks! Then,where?"

I replied," Meet me where we first met. Well, bumped into each other."

He wrote," Yeah good idea."

End of covo.

My boss came by me.

She said,"You probably failed me because your here."

I smirked and with an attitude I stated,"We are meeting right now acually."

I showed her the messages. I thought she would be proud of me. I didn't mess up yet. Let it please stay that way.

All my boss had to say was," You gave him your number! Why?"

I said," So he can text me his sercets."

She shook her head no. And I was Angry.ANGRY I TELL YOU.

Bitch on my case when Linda did the same. Something is not right. I have to find out. I guess I have another case to go undercover.

Later that same day:

I was at the place where I told Austin to meet me. He wasn't there. I had to stay a little while. I checked the time it was really late. I looked around to see if he was there last minute. But, he wasn't. I felt like throwing my phone hard on the ground. My phone did do nothing to me. So why let my poor phone suffer. Most likely I will suffer with out my phone. I left that place and was mad that I had to wait. Now I know that he isn't a person you can rely on.

Later, Later on that day:

I was bussy listening to my music on my phone.

Beep! Beep!

The vibrations passed all over the table.

I checked my phone screen. One message from Austin. I looked at it and saw what he wrote.

Austin: Sorry my mom and grandma stopped by."

I didn't reply and I think that he is lying. I went to goggle and searched up Austin Mahone. My phone had searches related. Where Austins house location. I got it all down. Don't think i'm a stalker because in a way i'm doing my job. So I decided to stop by but, not make Austin know. I put his house location on my phone navigation.

20 minutes later:

I was at Austin's house no car parked in the drive way. He has a garage. But, one car can fit there. From outside I heard loud screams.

Moaning that is what i'm hearing.

I smiled and wrote that Austin Mahone has a girl and he is sleeping with her. On my notes and then saved it.