Going for it

Austin's P.O.V

While I was watching t.v which is me time Linda sat on my lap. She started kissing me and I started kissing her. But, I kept thinking it was Nick.

I said," Got to go."

Then left her hanging there. While I was walking I saw Nick. I ran to her.

She said," Hey!"

I didn't say anything but, I was looking at her lips. Then I thought hey go for it. She faced me and I went in for a kiss. I kissed her passionately and then I guess she got into it. She was kissing me back. I felt sparks and I hope she was too. She stopped which made me stop.

She looked down and sad.

She said,"Austin sorry. I...I... we just met and this isn't going to happen. And you have a girl friend."

I said," Yeah a girl friend."

She asked," What is her name?"

I thought why would she want to know that? She told me never mind and then went off.

I called my friend Micheal.

I said," Hey can you search up Nick?"

He said," In L.A there is a lot."

I said," Yeah but, make sure she is a girl."

He said," Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!"

Then I hung up and was happy.I need more information about her. I mean she can search me up and know everything. Why can't I do the same.

Nick A.K.A Nikki's P.O.V

Austin Mahone kiss me! And I kiss him! This can't be happening! It shouldn't be happening! This is not what I signed uo for!

Okay I have to not say anything to my boss. And I have to stop thinking about that kiss. I have to put that way Behind me. But, I just can't. That same moment keeps on playing in my mind. Over and over and over again. But, enough of that because my cover might be blown.