What's been Happening?

Liam's pov
"Co-captains. You wanna be co-captains now?" Coach asked Nolan and I.

"We've, uh, gotten past our differences." I said.

"That doesn't sound very competitive. Who taught you that crap?" Coach asked.

"You did. Because you're a great coach."

"You're right. I am a great coach."

Maisys pov

"So you gonna tell what's really been happening all these years. Because you never mentioned Jackson or Stryder and you seem pretty protective of Jackson. What happened Maisy?" Scott asked me gently after we packed all our things from home that we need to live our lives.

"I don't like to talk about it" I mumbled sitting on my bed for the first time in a long time and the last time for a long time. Staying in Beacon Hills isn't for me.

"That's exactly why you should tell me. It's no good keeping it bottled up" Scott said taking his hand in mine and rubbing soothing circles on my hand.

"Okay..."

*Flashback*
"Stryders going to be pissed" I told clay.

"I'm sure if he just meets her"

"He'll rip her head off" Jackson sassed.

"No he won't" Clay denied.

"True, but He may kick you out of the pack for not talking to him before you told Tiffany." I explained.

"He won't really do that, would he?" Clay asked turning to Jackson.

"I don't know"

"Maisy" clay pleaded.

"You'll be alright, I'll come with you to talk to him, okay?"

"What if he's still kicks me out?"

"You can be in my pack if that happens. I'm not going to leave you by yourself, okay?"

"Thank you, Maisy"

"And I'll be back in time for pizza night I promise" I said kissing Aiden on the cheek.