Detention

Sakura needed a frog, but her search would have to wait, as she had to go for detention with Snape.

But it turned out Professor Snape was busy and she had to spend detention with Hagrid, Sakura was intimidated at first but quickly grew fond of him because of his good nature.

And his funny reactions.

They were walking through the Forbidden Forest, because Sakura needed a frog.

"What'cher got there, kid?" Hagrid asked, pointing at the recorder that strapped onto her belt. "If that's yer wand, you must be a very special wizard!"

"Nah, this is my recorder. I play music on it!" Sakura pulled out the recorder.

"Was that the thing you played on at the feast?" Hagrid raised a brow, he was holding a lamp and guiding the way. He knew where the best frogs lurked within the forest.

"Yep!" Sakura began to play the song from Wizard of Oz, she forgot what the name was, but she knew the words to some of the lyrics.

"We're off to see the wizard, the magical wizard of Oz!" She sang in her head as she played the song. Then, she heard a croak.

"FROG!" She kept away her recorder and dropped to the ground.

Hagrid just held the lamp lower so Sakura could see better and there it was, the frog.

"WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" Sakura yelled, pointing her wand the frog, the frog shot upwards and Sakura made a grab for it. "My precious!"

"Well then, best be off now. Shouldn't stay up too late!" Hagrid gestured Sakura to follow him as she giggled and patted the frog.

Meanwhile, Wanda was talking to Hermione. "I tell you, she's probably dead by now. She said she was going to the Forbidden Forest."

"You're probably right-" Hermione responded. Just then, Sakura bursted through the girl's dorm room door and threw open her trunk, taking out her tiny unicycle and placing the frog on it.

"Sakura, please don't, you're suppose to be dea-" Wanda pleaded, but Sakura  shoved Wanda to one side and placed the unicycle to on the floor.

"HERE COMES THAT BOI!" Sakura shouted, making the frog ride the unicycle.

"I'm calling the muggle police for animal abuse-" Hermione half joked.

Wanda got up and sighed, "I'm breaking up with you."

"NANI?!" Sakura turned back to Wanda, "FINE! I'm sorry, Wanda! Be my friend again-"

"Oka-"

Sakura played the recorder in victory. Everyone sighed.