Perfect ending

Hayden's POV:
"But what?" I asked Annie "but I'm willing to bend the rules for you" I smile as Annie starts to drifted off to sleep.
Next morning:
Annie's POV:
I wake up to piper and Hayley jumping all over the beds I turn over to try and get some more sleep but I see Hayden who's awake he says "good morning snorer" my face goes red "I don't snor that bad do I?" He laughs and say "yup" we both go up stairs to get ready because it's a school morning I have a quick shower and get changed into black shorts, superstars and my new pink top. We run downstairs and grab some food before we leave. I text Katie quickly:
A: where did you go last night, I missed you?
K: don't worry about it
A: whatever
I walk to school with Hayden, Brennan, Indi, Kenzie, John, Brooke, rush, Carson, mads and Lauren. We pretty much talked and laughed the whole way there. As soon as I walk into homeroom I see Katie I walk up to her and ask "where have you been all this time, I missed spending time with you" "hanging out with Liv" "why?" "Because I can" "Katie, you know she hurt me and my family, why would you do that?" "Because she wouldn't leave me for a whole lot a new people!" "It's called making friends you should try it some day!" I walk away to find Hayden he asked me "what just happened I've there?" "Just stuff " he smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. We then sit down for our first class.
Lunch:
Hayden and I walk out of English to see everyone at the table Indi and Brennan smiling at each other, John and Kenzie tickling each other and Jojo, Lauren, Carson, Brooke, mads, Jayden and rush all laughing at each other. Hayden and I walk over to the table holding hands and everyone stops and smiles at us we ask them "what are you guys smiling about?" Brennan says "just the perfect couple!" Hayden and I laugh and then Indi asks me "what are you looking at?" I say "Just the most perfect friends!"
See ya 👋🏻 💘