But.....

Kenzie's POV:
It's been 15 minuets since we arrived and the only other people that are here is Carson, John and Lauren. Theres no Hayden or Katie and Annie looks devastated about it I walk over to her "how are you doing, Ann's?" "I'm okay just starting to wonder where Katie and Hayden are ?" "Maybe we should go inside and get seated?" "Yeah I think we should" we all walk inside and Annie asks the waiter for a 12 seat table.
Annie's POV:
We all sit down at the table and decide what we wanted to order. After we ordered we all just talked the table order was me, Indi, Brennan, mads, Jayden, Jojo, Lauren, Carson, Kenzie, John and then to extra seat between John and I. I decide to text the group chat again
A: Katie and Hayden, where are you guys?
H: coming, sorry I'm late
But Of course still not reply from Katie I decide to just have fun. We all finish up dinner and decide to go out side and run through the water. When out there Hayden arrives "I'm sorry I'm late and haven't been texting back" Lauren asked "where have you been? "I've been with some new friends" I ask "who?" " these kids called Brooke and rush, there here if you wanna met them?" "Of course I'd love to meet them" they walk up and I introduce everyone "hey, I'm Annie and this is Johnny, Kenzie, Lauren, mads, Indi, Carson, Jojo, Jayden and Brennan" Brooke says "wow" " haha I know we grew a lot tonight but now where going to run thought the water if you want to tag along rush says "of course" we all walk to The water fountain together. We got wet, we all where stuffed with food but we all had so much fun we all leave city walk to go home at around 10pm mum comes and picks Brennan, Hayden and I up to take us home after we drop Brennan off Hayden and I decide to have a sleepover in the basement with Hayley and her friend piper. We watch monsters inc, Moana but by frozen Hayley and piper where fast asleep. Hayden asked me "what did you think I was doing today?" "I don't know, I was worried for some reason" "why?" "Because I thought you might of decided to ditch me " " I would never do that" "good because I didn't know what I was going to do without you" Hayden just smiled at me. I also told him " by the way I told mum that I wasn't going to date anyone for now and I want to stay true to that but......"
Nearly finished 👍🏼😂