Chapter 12

Austin's pov

I messed up. Oh god why did I kiss back. I'm not even drunk I knew that Eric was the one kissing. Alan's going to hate me. Jenna ran up to me.

"Austin where Lauren!?" She shouted over the music. Just then my phone buzzed.

From Alan: we're going home

I stared at the message in awe. Alan left me. The only chance I only had to ever kiss him hug him and touch him I just ruined he'll never forgive me.

A few weeks later

Alan and I had started clean. We continued to text like nothing never happened which I was grateful for. I love Alan and all I hope for is that he loves me back. We are best friends we know everything about each other. He is perfect. The only thought I have on my mind is Alan.

I'm driving down a dark road at midnight. I was trying to get some snacks for Skype movie night Alan and I have every Saturday. I was going the right speed limit and being very cautious with other cars, but as I crossed the road once the light turned green I felt a sharp pain in my side. My entire car shifted to the right. I was to shocked to realize what was happening. Another car had hit me. I was stuck under my destroyed car. My arms hurt to much for me to try and move away. My eyes started to flutter close as I welcomed the darkness.

"I'm sorry Alan." I said quietly as I fell into a deep sleep.

Don't murder me *Hides behind a table*

~Lauren