Chapter 2

Micheals POV

I'm sitting on my couch watching master chef, no wonder I'm hungry.

I sigh when I hear my stomach growl I closed my eyes for a second...

*ding donggg*

My eyes pop open and I jump up and head towards the door.

I open it to see my best buddy rick, and his beautiful daughter.

I smile and hugged/patted ricks back and we say are "hello's" And he walks in leaving me staring at his gorgeous daughter.

I smile softly "violet" I say while stepping closer,

She wasn't looking at me she was looking down at her feet.

I frown, she really doesn't like me anymore... I remember we used to be so close when she was little, I used to play barbies with her..ha, those were the good days...and after our kiss...everything Changed.

She doesn't even look at me anymore. Even so, she's so fucking beautiful.

She suddenly looks up at me, meeting my frowning face.my frown turns into a smirked, as soon as I did, her face flushed and looked back down and mumble "hello" and slides past me.

I sigh and close the door and follow them into the living room.

Me and rick had a quick chat and then we all left to go get some food.

We are at Mi Pueblo's and at a booth, rick sat by himself and I sat with my violet.
Yes my sweet, beautiful, innocent, violet...

I but my lips whenever dirty thoughts ran through my head I felt my pants tighten.

Shit.

I put my hands in my lap and got really uncomfortable...

"So...uh...rick! H-how's work going?" I stuttered and trying to focus on anything but violet and my problem.

Soon after our chat, I have calmed down and our food came we ate silently and I couldn't stop thinking about violet...

My violet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha got em

Double update!

I might update again later
Short update ya ya I know

But hey I'm tired and my head hurts so Uhm give me a break...

I have a little bit of viewers!!

Which I'm thankful for :)

Thanks a lot lovelies

Vote and comments please please pleaseeeee

B
Y
E
❤️😍🤤

Oh ya

Happy
St. Patrick's Day!🍀☘️ :)