Chapter 4

Ya ya I know I said I would delete this book but what the hell I got fucking 600+ views might as well continue, love you guys. Mwah💋🤤

Jasmines POV

~

I roll my eyes while my dad yells at me for scaring him to death. I could see Micheal in the corner of my eye trying not to laugh. Making me even more mad.

"Dad calm the eff down!" I huff crossing my arms across my chest.

"You scared me half to death child!!" He yelled back.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble looking down to my lap.

I hear him sigh and the couch dip, a arm wrapped around me and I look up to see my daddy hugging me. I smile and hug him back.

What? I'm a daddy's girl.

I look over his shoulder to see Micheal smiling softly at me. I blush and look down.

~time skip~

I was back home and in bed on my phone. I was just scrolling Through tw!tter when I got a message...?

From: Micheal...😳

Hey :)

I gulped. What the hell?

To:Micheal...😳

Uh...hey

I bit my lip and continued to scroll on tw!tter, trying to focus on something other than the fact that Micheal texted me. I jump when I my phone dinged.

From:Micheal...😳

Haha. What's up?

To:Micheal...😳

Why are you texting me?

From:Micheal...😳

Just wanted to chat... is there something wrong with that love?

I gasped. What is he doing?!?

To:Micheal...😳
Don't call me that. I would like it if you wouldn't text me. Thanks.

From:Micheal...😳

Damn. I thought you wanted to chat with me :(

To:Micheal...😳

Shut up🙄 you're the last person I want to talk too.

From:Micheal...😳

        Don't lie sugar. ;)

Micheals POV

~

To:sugar😌☁️

Don't lie sugar. ;)

I smile. she's so cute.

'What the hell are you getting yourself into Micheal?' I ask myself. I shrug to myself. I look back at my phone waiting for my sugar to answer me.

           Read  8:52pm.

Damn.