Chapter 3

Ok ew I just read the freaking last chapter and cringed so hard wtf maya? Ew ew ew
Whatever to lazy to edit and change it :):

Enjoy☺️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•I'm going to skip the lunch part and ya so there all at jasmines house with Micheal and pops•

Jasmines POV

I look at myself in the mirror while pulling my hair into a bun,not a tight one though, I always get headaches when I do. Ever since I was little, whenever my mom used to do my hair she would always keep it a bit loose bc she knew about my headaches.

I sigh and yank the elastic band out of my hair. When I'm nervous I can't concentrate! This is the first time me and Micheal have actually seen each other since the "incident"....

I bite my lip in frustration and just let my waist linked hair fall.

"I'll just leave it down..." I grumble to myself and stand up, I walked out of my room while turning off my light. I turned toward the stairs and grabbed the side while sliding my hand down the wooden rail. I hear laughing halfway down.

His laugh

I freeze for a split second then I take a deep breath and continue down the stairs.

When I FINALLY make it downstairs I close my eyes and groan loudly bc of how much work I put into that.

Like Uhm why didn't we get a regular house? I'm fat. I don't need stairs to ruin my life.

Anyways, I open my eyes to see my dad and Micheal staring at me like I'm crazy?

"What? Never seen a fat girl reach the bottom of the stairs?" I say jokingly with a small grin.

My dad laughed and shook his head at me.

I giggle and walk into the kitchen and grab a coke from the fridge.

I stood up and opened it,took a big gulp I was about to close the fridge but then I screamed bloody murder! Spilling my coke all over my self! Falling on my butt! And shuffled backwards while still screaming,ignoring the pain in my butt.

I heard loud,fast, footstep coming my way, I started to cry because of what I saw.

"JASMINE!? BABY, DADDIES COMING!!!!!" I hear my dad yell I was still crying and freaking out.

I look up at my dad and Micheal with blurry eyes still seeing the worry on there face....

"WHAT HAPPEN?!?!" My dad yells while getting on his knees beside me examining my face, while Micheal was looking over his shoulder examining me from afar.

"T-t-theres a-a..." I stuttered,

"A WHAT?!?!" Dad and Micheal yell in sinc

"A spider...." I cringe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dead💀💀💀

NOT EDITED

Lol enjoy weirdos thanks for the views💜

Please,vote, comment, and enjoyyyy💜💜💜💜

B
Y
E
🤤❤️